12 ✘

Haechan slowly walked towards the door and knocked on it

Haechan slowly walked towards the door and knocked on it. A lady around her late fifties opened the door for him.

" Oh my Haechan-ah how are you doing?"

" I'm great Mrs. Kim how are you?" He asked while smiling half heartedly.

The lady opened the door wide enough for Haechan to walk in.

" We have a lot to talk Haechan-ah come in" Haechan nod and walked in.

•••••

" Where did Haechan go?" Rizumu asked Jaemin with a curious look.

" Ah he had an emergency" jaemin lied while smiling, soon the other boys walked in. Jaemin introduced them to Rizumu and all of you were now sitting and eating dinner.

Haechan had still not come, you all finished eating and Jaemin insisted to drop you two home because it was already late.

He dropped you two at Rizumu's house and left. You were gonna stay the night because Rizumu lived alone. Her father worked overseas and she doesn't have any siblings to rely on.

So whenever she'd be alone you'd make sure to stay the night with her.

You got changed into few comfortable clothes and slip under the covers. You lay your head on the pillow and stare at the walls.

Rizumu soon got on the bed with you.

" Are you thinking why Haechan left so suddenly?" She asked while staring at you.

" Uhm.." was only thing you replied.

You don't know why you were worried about him at this point. You clearly told him off and that you two can't level up with your relationship. So what are you worrying about him for?

" he seemed so distressed when he got that call. It seemed like his eyes were filled with worry and sadness. On normal days I would have enjoyed seeing that look on his face but today I'm kinda worried.. what's wrong with me?? Why am suddenly thinking so much about him?" You sit straight and ruffle your head.

" I don't know Y/n your the only one who'll have an answer to that" with that she turned away and went to sleep.

You scoff and look away.

" Do I have an answer to it myself?"

Haechan unlocked the door and slowly entered the house

Haechan unlocked the door and slowly entered the house. He made his way to the kitchen and opened the fridge removing a water bottle.

He drank the water and just stood there, he didn't realise the tears that he had been holding until now had finally released.

He knelt down while sobbing silently.

" Why did it have to end this way?"

The kitchen light was turned on, Haechan quickly wiped his tears and turned back with a smile.

The boys stood there staring at Haechan with a worried look. Mark was the first one to walk towards him.

" You alright?" He asked him while patting his shoulder.

" Can I ever lie to guys?" He asked them while looking down.

" I miss her.. if only I knew what she was going through, if only I had stayed by her side.." he started crying again.

Renjun, jaemin and Jeno were now also beside him. They did a group hug and comforted Haechan.

" It's okay Haechan-ah it wasn't your fault.."

" Non of it was your fault.."

" Don't think about it.."

They all began comforting him, Haechan smiled at them and wiped his tears.

" Thank you guys for being there for me...

throughout..."

Four updates for today :) Hope you enjoyed it^^

Hope you enjoyed it^^