52 ✘

All of you were sitting on the dining table eating dinner, Mark wasn't there since he still hasn't come from work.

You quietly ate your dinner not looking at the guys who were currently staring at each other. It started with Jeno and jaemin staring at each other then soon Renjun joined in and three of them were staring at Haechan.

Jeno smirked while staring at the obvious visible hickey on haechan's neck. He doesn't remember seeing it yesterday so he thought Haechan definitely hooked up with someone today.

Jaemin caught up with what Jeno was looking at and also stole glances at the bruise on Haechan's neck. He was hundred percent sure it was a hickey!

Renjun who didn't understand why the boys were staring at Haechan stopped eating and turned towards Jeno and jaemin. " Okay what are you two idiots staring at?" He asked while placing his chopsticks down.

You and Haechan also stopped eating and stared at the boys who were still smiling cheekily.

" Oh Hae chan-ahhh~" Jeno sang while flashing his eye smile while Jaemin just smirked.

" What?" Haechan asked with a confused look.

" Are you forgetting to tell us something?" Jaemin asked while raising his brow. Haechan tilted his head and shook his head.

" No, why?" He asked while biting his inner cheek. Jeno frowned and pointed at his neck.

" Spill the tea hyuck. Who's the girl?" He asked while pointing his chopsticks at him.

As in a cue both you and Renjun stared at what Jeno was pointing at. Your eyes widen in shock while Renjun's mouth fell a gap.

" What the fuck? Is that a hickey?" He gasped while staring at it. Haechan rolled his eyes and gave his friends a not so amused look.

" Why are you three acting like we are 16 And making a big deal about it?" He asked while giving them an annoyed look.

" Hyuck. We might not be sixteen but you never had hickeys after- jaemin paused but continued again. " After college" he finished while smiling.

Haechan sighed and gave a nod.

" It's something to make a big deal off!" Jeno shouted while pouting. " Tell us who the girl is!" He asked while hitting his chopsticks on the plate.

" Yea, tell us about her. She's definitely special if she got a chance to go there" Renjun smirked while pointing at the hickey.

While the guys interrogated Haechan, you just stared at your food and blushed the whole time. After college? That's hella long!! You thought while biting your bottom lip.

" When the time is right, I'll introduce you guys to her.." Haechan told them with a smile.

" Owh man, at least tell us something about her" Jeno told him while getting excited to hear about Haechan's new girl.

Haechan smiled as he glanced in your direction once, then turned towards the boys.

" Well she's a brat." He stated with a smile.
" She likes getting on my nerves, she gets angry very quickly, she gets jealous very easily. I have to always remind her that I'm hers" he chuckled while looking at the boys.

Jeno and jaemin smiled seeing Haechan this happy talking about the girl he's currently into, which is you btw~

" Okay is it just me or did you just describe Ara?" Renjun asked while raising his brow. Jeno and jaemin turned towards Renjun with a surprised look then turned towards Haechan.

" No" Haechan stated firmly. " I wasn't describing her" he stated a bit harshly.

Jeno sent a glare at Renjun's direction for evening mentioning about her. Renjun realised what he did and mouthed sorry to Jeno.

Jaemin glanced at your direction with a suspicious look, like he was trying to piece something together.

You gulped and stared down at your plate, good thing you were wearing a turtle neck top, otherwise your hickeys would have been on display too.

Jaemin then shrugged off whatever he was thinking and stared at Haechan who quietly ate his dinner.

Something was wrong but he couldn't understand what was. Jeno placed his hand on Jaemin's shoulder and raised his brow.

" what's wrong?" He asked him while smiling goofily.

" Nothing.. just remembered something" he lied with a smile.

From childhood, you never wore turtle neck tops and that's what surprised jaemin. He was more confused to why you changed your mind and began wearing turtle neck tops.

" weird" he thought while eating his food.