14 ✘

You held Rizumu's hand and dragged her towards your lockers.

" Let's get out of here!" You tell her while opening your locker and removing your phone.

" Uhmm get out? And go where?" She asked you with a surprised look.

" Anywhere!! Just not here!" You Panick while looking around.

" Are you implying that we bunk lectures!?" She asks you with a surprised look.

" yes!" You whisper while looking around if any students were eavesdropping on your conversation.

" Dude I don't think it's a good idea.." she says while stepping back.

" Please Rizumu! Just this once!" You plead while joining your hands.

" What has happened that your so eager to bunk?" She asks you again with a curious look.

" I will tell you everything! But let's just leave!!!" You whine while holding her hand.

" Okay Bitch this better be worth bunking lectures!" She says while taking her phone from the locker.

" YESS!!" You explain while hugging her.

" I owe you big time" you tell her while pulling away.

" Yes you do now let's go!" She says while dragging you out from there. You'll run to the backside of the school building which was usually the root of bad students who would bunk schools.

And guess what there were few students there bunking school.

One boy had already climbed the wall and helping the girl to climb.

" should we take help from them?" Rizumu asks you while staring at them.

" I don't know.." you say while staring at them as well.

" Ayee look who's here the nerds!" The guy with blue hair spoke while waving towards you two.

" Hey Hibiki we're kinda here to bunk so can you help us get out?" Rizumu asked him with a pleading look.

Hibiki smiled and nod as he held his hand out for her to grab. " Any time for you sweetheart" he says while winking at Rizumu. The schools playboy had a thing for Rizumu but she wasn't a bit interested.

" Whatever" she rolls her eyes and held her hand out for him to grab.

He then soon pulled Rizumu up and helped her get down on the opposite side.

" Come on y/n" he held his hand for you and you quickly grab his hand.

And just like that you all were able to escape school.

" Thank you Hibiki" you thank him while bowing while Rizumu just smiles.

" Anytime for the nerds" he says with a wink and leave with his friends.

" Wheww" you sigh while staring at Rizumu.

" Soooo~ where should we head too?" She asks you while dusting her skirt.

" that abandon park" you tell her with a smile.

" I can't Believe Mr Jeon actually did that" She said while laughing

" I can't Believe Mr Jeon actually did that" She said while laughing. You roll your eyes for hearing that comment for the tenth time.

" Please stop repeating the same sentence and give me a solution" you tell her while sighing in frustration.

" Okay okay.. but really it's no point getting angry on Mr Jeon, I mean if I was on his place I would have done the same thing you know. If a guy had written something about you I would have definitely showed it to you" she chuckles while shaking her head.

" Well that's not what I'm worried about! We can't erase the fact that Mr Jeon already told him or showed him ." You tell her with a sad look.

" So what do you want to do?"

" how am I supposed to face Mr Lee?" You whine while ruffling your hair.

" You mean Haechan? She asks while chuckling. Hearing his name you turn towards her and glare.

" Well I don't know what to say.. honestly he didn't react yesterday if he knew. He seemed normal" she tells you while drinking her iced coffee.

" The problem is that I know now that he knows about it! I'm embarrassed as hell!! Can't you see that!???" You shout while getting up.

" Are you embarrassed that he found out that you have a crush on him?" She asks while smirking at you.

" Yah!! I never said I have a crush on him!" You yell while growling at her.

" Why would you describe him that way then? Let me guess you have also thought about kissing him right?" She asks you while raising her brow.

You just go blank after that I mean you did have that thought yesterday. How did Rizumu know about it?

" guessing from your expression you did think about it. So it's clear Ms Na you're crushing on our Maths teacher" she declares while getting up as well.

" Is it? Do I really have a crush on him? For fucks sake!! REALLY?" You think while gulping .

" And you wanna know something else?" She asks while walking towards you and leans near your ear.

" he's also your brothers best friend" she whispers while stepping back.

" Fuck"

Edited*

Oops- I forgot to wish you guys!!
Happy 1K YALL!!