50 ✘

That's Hibiki the guy you all have been crushing on ;) Hibiki Toudou from Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream, it's an anime. So Hibiki is basically an anime character~
_________________________

Monday*

Jaemin insisted he'd drop you to school
today and he did. He even gave you few money for lunch and kissed you goodbye.

Jaemin loves showing you affection so don't be surprised. Like gurl you've gained the clingiest older brother ever. For the weekend he took you out to malls and late night dinners without the boys.

He just wanted to have some siblings time with you, And you haven't seen much of the boys in the weekend. Surprising as it sounds not even your boyfriend, it was as if they all disappeared.

Best things about Monday? You get two lectures to see your boyfriend. One first lecture and second the last lecture^^

You met Rizumu and Hibiki at the lockers and greeted them with a huge smile.

" Morning loves" you cooed happily while opening your locker.

" Someone's happy today" Hibiki teased while leaning on his locker.

" Of course she's living with her boyfriend why wouldn't she be happy" Rizumu smirked while closing her locker.

" Yea true, so how's it living with your brother and boyfriend under the same roof? Did you guys do the dirty?" Hibiki asked while wiggling his eye brows. You chuckled and shook your head.

" Nope nothing dirty. I spent my weekend with jaemin, didn't even see him at all" you told them while closing your own locker.

The three of you then made your way to your first lecture.

" You mean you haven't see him at all?" Rizumu asked with a confused look to which you nod.

" What about today morning?" Hibiki asked.

" Well, when I got down he had already left." You answered with a smile.

The door to his classroom was opened that means Haechan is in there, the three of you walked in and turned towards his desk which was by the way empty.

You frowned and looked around the class.
" The class is open and he isn't here?" You questioned while turning your gaze back to his desk.

" Maybe he went to grab his books" Hibiki replied while walking at the back to his place.

You nod and take your own seat in the front.

When the bell rang Haechan walked in with a smile plastered on his face. He seemed in a really good mood. He greeted everyone with a bright smile and began teaching.

The whole time you noticed the smile hadn't faded from his lips, he was still grinning.

You couldn't help but wonder what might be the reason his in such a good mood today.

When the bell rang he didn't even give homework or said anything mean. Instead he smiled brightly at the students.

" Have a good day class" he said as everyone began walking out.

You told Rizumu and Hibiki to wait for you outside the class so you can ask him what he was so happy about. Being patient was never in our blood, maybe sometimes it was but not when it comes to this man.

You walked to his table and stood in front of it, as he rubbed the board. When he finished he turned towards you with a smile.

" Hey babe" he greeted you with a bright smile.
" You want something?" He asked while tilting his head.