20 ✘

So after school you walk towards the library to meet Haechan for your tutoring session.

How long will this go on? Well you will have to call and ask your parents about it. Which you're definitely not gonna do. Because all they gonna do is nag and talk about your grades.

Lol why are parents so stressing? Can't they just deal with their own shits? Why do they have to medal in their children's life so much?

No offence but you got good grades and shit so how does getting less marks in one subject make such a difference?

You sigh and walk in the library and notice him sitting there on the chair but he ain't reading a newspaper today. Just sitting and checking his phone by the looks he seemed little stressed.

" Yo Mr Lee" you call out to him with a smile.

He turn towards you and smiles at you, take a note y/n it ain't one of his best smiles or not one of his usual smiles it says I'm in pain smile.

" Something up?" You ask him with a worried look.

He sighs while looking down, shit he's definitely not okay and is stressed about something. You walk towards him and place your hand on his shoulder.

" What happened?" You ask him again while trying to find answers by looking into his eyes.

He sighs and looks at you.

" Can i not tutor you today? I got something to do.. I'm really sorry.." he tells you while staring at you.

" Shit why is he in so much pain?" You think then remove your hand from his shoulder.

" Sure Mr Lee you can head to what you have to do! I'll study on my own today" you assure him with a smile.

Haechan smiles softly and nods while taking his bag.

" I promise this won't happen again.." he says while walking out from there.

You sigh then dial Rizumu's number on your phone.

" Hey bitch I'm free let's meet"

" When I said let's meet I didn't mean we'd meet at my brothers" you state a bit annoyed while getting in

" Oh come on you said you'd be busy so I made plans with Jaemin Oppa" she says while taking the lead.

Jaemin just chuckles and heads towards the kitchen to grab some snacks.

" So what's the plan?" You ask her while taking a seat on the couch.

" I was thinking we'd get drunk tonight" she states while smirking.

" Does my brother know about it?" You ask while raising your brows. She smiles widely and nod.

" Bullshit" you state while staring at her.

" I know it sounds crazy but he said it's time we two actually tried something fun so he agreed with it" she tells you while doing her victory dance.

" No fuck.." you mutter while smiling at the thought of getting drunk.

" I think I do need to get drunk tonight.."

Around 10pm at the boys house*

The drinking night started when Renjun and Jeno came home and bought some drinks with them. Mark had a night shift so he can't join you guys while Haechan was still out and had not returned.

All of you were drunk and pretty wasted except jaemin. He was the only one who was sober to take care of you people.

At this point Renjun and Jeno had both began a fight where they spoke all the truth and jaemin was having his time listening to them.

You made sure to just sit quietly otherwise you'd definitely end up blurting out about your crush on Haechan to your brother.

Rizumu who was sitting next to you finally gets up and walks towards jaemin. You already knew where this was heading too.

Coz when your drunk you end up doing shits that your scared of. So here goes Rizumu walking towards Jaemin.

" Jaemin." She calls out to him while staring at him. Jaemin who was watching his friends turned towards Rizumu with a smile.

" What is it Rizumu? You want something?" He asked her while leaning to her height. A blush crept on her cheeks as he smiled at her warmly.

" Yes I do need something" she says while cupping his cheeks. Jaemin was taken back at that sudden change in actions.

" Wha- What is it?" He asked a bit flustered. You leaned your head on the sofa while staring at them. Now this is entertainment for you girl.

" you.." Rizumu tells him and pecks his lips.

And seeing that you don't wait there. You get up laughing and walk out from there to the front door.

" Fuck she confessed" you laugh while leaning towards the wall.

" Who confessed?" You snapped your head at the voice and looked at the front door.

There stood Haechan still in his clothes that he wore at school. You chuckle and turn around.

" Instead of asking I'd appreciate if you go and check it out yourself" you say and walk back in. Only to find a passed out Rizumu in your brothers arms.

" So....." you wiggle your eyebrows at him in a teasing way.

But jaemin doesn't answer, instead he walks away with her.

Haechan who just got in gives him a confused look.

" Just look after Y/n and the other idiots, I'll tug Rizumu in the bed and come.." he said and walked out from there.

Haechan who was still confused starred towards your direction.

" What is going on?"

You just smile at him. I mean if Rizumu can build confidence and show your brother how she feels then you can too right?

" Wanna know something Mr Lee?"

Whoaaa~ last update for the day.
It's 11:53 pm so that means the day hasn't got over and I stayed on my words
Lol I hope you guys enjoyed~