72 ✘

Y/n smashed the phone on the road as soon as she finished reading chaewon's message.

"No more of this spying shit" you thought while making your way towards the school. Although you were heartbroken and it killed you to hear Haechan say those words to you, but then again you had to remind yourself this was for the best. Now that she got what she wanted, she'll probably be a open enemy.

Her guards will be down and you'll find a way to rip her off for what she put you through.

"She'll pay back for every shit she put me and my friends through" she'll pay for what she did to Ara and Haechan years ago. You will make sure of it.

———-

At school you met with Hibiki and Rizumu but they looked like they were terrified of something, as soon as Rizumu saw you from afar she made a run towards you followed by hibiki.

You couldn't understand what the hell was going on until you saw everyone had stopped in the corridors and were staring at you. More like giving you the most disgusting looks.

"What the fuck is happening" you thought while getting the creeps from everyone.

Rizumu soon made it towards you and handed you Hibiki's hoodie, "wear it! Quick! Don't ask anything!" She said while practically forcing the hoodie on you. Hibiki on the other hand looked like he was shielding you from something.

And soon the whispers broke, more like taunts, verbal attacks from all the students around you, some were really vile, disgusting, mentally scarring.

Rizumu than dragged you from there and brought you to the closest restroom. She soon locked the doors once Hibiki and you were inside.

You were dead on your tracks, your skin went pale, teeth's cluttering and a very eerie feeling surrounding you.

After what seemed like hours of going through a horrendous zone, you finally broke a sigh and knelt on the ground.

This was not happening, it couldn't be, how would they know? How would everyone know? What were you missing out on?

"Are you okay?" Rizumu asked while she knelt beside you. But you couldn't find the strength in you to answer her, what were you to even reply?

"It's best for you to either stay here till everyone leaves for their classes or we make a run for home now!" Hibiki suggested to which Rizumu agreed.

"How.." the words left your mouth, that's the first word you blurt out. Rizumu shook her head and gestured for Hibiki to show you something.

You stared at Hibiki while he fished his phone out from the pocket and showed you a picture, it was just not some ordinary picture but a picture of you and haechan sitting in wattbucks. " Seems like someone had clicked your pictures and circulated them on the school website and not only that but a video has also been circulated"

You just stared at his phone screen in horror, the video was the next thing that played.

"We can't be together"

"Why?"

"Because I can't-

"But why?- Did I do something? Did anything happened I- "

"It's not that"

"Than tell me what is it? Today morning you were fine, I don't remember us fighting or anything happening for you to say that"

"Haechan leave me"

"fucking explain to me what happened!Why do you want to break up with me? We were fine this morning! So what the fuck happened here?"

"Answer me"

"Pleas tell me this is some lame prank that you're pulling right now"

"I used you"

"You what?"

"Yes, I used you"

"and how did you do it?"

"all this while I was just attracted to you and I had no feelings, I just wanted to be with someone older than me, I wanted to feel what an experienced touch could do" And the video ended with that. You heart stopped beating for a moment, how the hell did things turn out this way.

"The worst part is that it was posted on the school website and literally the whole school saw it, everyone is commenting on the video" Rizumu said while giving you her water bottle to drink water.

"Do they believe this?" You asked Rizumu, coz there might be slight chances that they will think it's fake given you can only see the silhouette of two people talking.

"Only 2-5% think it's fake while the rest everyone believes it's real and they think Haechan is a victim" Rizumu told you while Hibiki let out a very frustrated sigh.

"They were all wondering why he suddenly quit his job and now everyone are making assumptions that because you'll broke up and that it would be difficult for him to see you everyday in school which made him quit" Hibiki added.

"Not only that some fan girls of Haechan have already started making plans to get you expelled from the school and much worse given the video and the picture as a proof.."

You were just speechless, how the fuck did all this happened, who would even do this to you? Why did they leak on the school website instead of confronting you first?

You were trying to comprehend the whole situation at the moment but you couldn't truly understand, you didn't know how to feel. Now that everyone knows about you and haechan, things are definitely going to go down hill for you and worse.

"I have a strong feeling it's that red head, I mean who else would have a strong motive to put you down like this?" Rizumu said while Hibiki agreed.

You wanted to believe her but for some reason it didn't look like it was her doing.

You were about to say something but got interrupted by the blaring of school speaker. It seemed like there was going to be an announcement.

"All students kindly go to your respective classes. I repeat all students kindly move to your respective classes!" The principal spoke and you could hear the rustling of foots from outside where students were making their way back to their classes. You sighed but what you heard next blew your mind.

"Na Y/n, please report to the principals office"