59 ✘

Expect the unexpected loves~
__________________________________

What if the nightmare you left behind in your dream came haunting back in reality?
You gulped and looked around the room.

Your eyes instantly went wide when you saw the Silhouette of the person sitting on your study table.

" had a bad dream?" He asked while getting up from the chair and walking towards your bed.

You gulped and nod.

Jaemin sat on the edge of the bed and gave you the most serious look. " What was the dream about?" He asked while folding his arms.

You cough nervously and look away, finally after two days of hiding yourself from him, here he was, waiting to hear what your dream was about.

" Trust me jaemin, you don't want to know" you laugh nervously while looking away.

Jaemin scoffed at your answer and gives you the most serious look. " How long are you planning to hide about this boyfriend of yours?" He asked.

Definitely not now, coz if you find out that I'm dating your bestfriend who also has a fiance and might also marry her and break my heart.

For I know you won't appreciate it and might as well kill haechan. You spoke in your mind, as your lips formed into a thin line.

Getting no response from you, jaemin got up and turned his back to you. " Was it haechan in your dream?" He asked, his back still facing you.

Your mouth fell wide open after jaemin took haechan's name. You faked a laugh and shook your head. " You seriously believe what Renjun said that day?" You ask while chuckling, but you were shit scared from the inside.

Jaemin turned around and glared down at you. " Stop lying y/n, I already know" he breath angrily.

You didn't know how to react now.

how did he find out?

Did I take Haechan's name in my dream?

Or could it be Rizumu? Nahh she would never betray me.

Than who?

Jaemin snapped his fingers to bring you out from your mental debate. " Still thinking of lying to me?" He asked, this time with a hurt look plastered on his face.

That look instantly sent guilt to your soul, how could you lie to the only family member that you have? Your parents were selfish and full of themselves but jaemin, he was always looking out for you, making sure of your happiness never asked for anything in return.

Thinking of all of this the tears had once again formed near the corner of your eyes, waiting to spill down.

" I'm sorry Nana.." you whimpered while looking down at your hands. " I'm sorry for lying.. hiding I was just scared tha- that you'd be angry and that.. I- just..he.. I love him.." you whisper the last words softly and covered your face with your hands.

Jaemin smiled softly and walked towards you, he sat in front of you and pulled you in a warm comforting hug. " it's okay y/n, I could never be angry on you.. you're my little baby sister" he said while rubbing your back gently, while you sobbed in his arms.

" No doubt that I'm upset about my sister dating one of my best friends.. but, atleast I know my sister isn't in some wrong hands, she's with someone I trust.." he said while pulling away, his eyes held the so much warmth in them as he stared down at you.

" your happiness is all that matters in the end baby sis" he wiped your tears and kissed your forehead.

" Thank you Nana, thank you for everything.. I know I've been an ungrateful brat to you since childhood but I really and truly love you.. and I promise I'll be a better sister for you.."

Jaemin chuckled and shook his head,
"You're already the perfect sister y/n. I don't want you to change, just be yourself"

You smile and nod.

After few seconds of silence, you stared at jaemin and raised your hand. Jaemin chuckled and gestured you to ask him whatever you wanted to ask.

" So you're not gonna kill Haechan?" You asked while biting your bottom lip.

Jaemin chuckled and shook his head, " I might have got angry and tortured him for an hour or so but that's all, he has made a promise to me that he won't hurt you and will always keep you happy" he answered while getting up.

Your mouth fell open in shock. " You tortured him?" You asked, to which jaemin gave a simple nod. " Wait! How did you find out about us?" You asked him while folding your arms.

You really wanted to know who betrayed you, or how was it possible for him to find out on his own.

" uh.. well Haechan told me on his own" he answered while placing his hands in his pockets.

You laughed and placed your hand on jaemim's chest. " Seriously Nana, tell me who told you. I know it's not haechan" you chuckled again and stared up at his face to find any funny reaction. But to your surprise jaemin held a very serious look.

You stepped back in shock.

" He really did?" You asked again, too hard to believe that haechan would go and dig his own grave.

" Well what can I say, it's Haechan. He could do the most unexpected things, like for now. He's gone to his parents house to talk to his father" jaemin told you while patting your shoulder.

" I'm surprised to know he's that serious about you" he said while smiling down at you.

"Huh?"

Seeing your confused look, jaemin sighed and looked outside the window.

" It's not my place to explain you.. just have faith in him, he'll explain you everything." He paused then stared back at you. " And this time don't run away before hearing the whole story"

 " And this time don't run away before hearing the whole story"