44 ✘

If I keep my eyes closed she looks just like you....
_____________________________

After school got over I straight went to Jaemin's apartment. I even called him but he didn't answer. Must be at work.

So I texted him and told him I'd be visiting his apartment.

When I got there, Mark opened the door for me. " Hey y/n what's up? Jaemin isn't home yet" he said while opening the door wide open for me to enter.

" Oh that's bad, but I'm really not here for jaemin." I told him and walked in.

" Oh is that so? Well come on in. I'll get some snacks for us" he said and guided me towards the living room.

I made myself comfortable on the couch and waited for Mark to come. Once he came with a tray, I instantly got up and smiled.

" Can we go to your room?" I asked him while smiling innocently.

Mark raised his brow and stared down at me.
" I don't mind..." he hesitantly answered.

" Well that's great. Let's go to your room" I told him.

In Marks room*

" So what is that you wanna talk about?" He asked while handing me the juice box.

" I'm here to hear about you guys past.." I told him with an expectant look.

" Our past? Or more like Jaemin's past?" He asked me with a confused look.

I sighed. " If you want me to be specific then it's Haechan's past that I want to know" I told him while folding my arms.

" Hyuck? Why hyucks?" He asked with a surprised look.

" is there anyone else in the house?" I asked him with an annoyed look.

" Yea Renjun's home." He told him while taking a bite from his sandwich.

" Well good. I will go and talk to him instead." I stood up and walked towards the door.

Mark soon got up and held my hand. " Eh? Why?" He asked with a worried look.

I turned towards him and bawled my hands into fists. " Because you keep asking questions! to why how" I told him while bitting my inner cheek.

" Ok ok ok I'm really sorry, I won't ask anymore questions. But I'm just curious why you're suddenly asking all this.." he stated while biting his lips.

" I promise I'll tell you everything later. Just answer me first" I told him.

" Okay have a seat.. I'll tell you what you want to know.."

" Do you know who Choi Chaewon is?" I asked him first while taking a seat.

" Yea. I do remember Chaewon. She was Eunbi's best friend and she'd be with us during college years" he told while staring at me.

" Did she ever date Haechan?" I asked him while raising my brow.

Mark chuckled and shook his head. " Nope but I remember she always liked him" he answered with a smile.

Bitch

" Did she ever ask him out?" I asked again.

" Yea she did.. two years ago. But Haechan declined telling her that he only sees her as his friend and nothing else." Hearing those words come out from Mark, I was so glad. Like the burning jealousy and everything had disappeared.

" Uhm good to hear.." I answered while smiling. Mark raised his brow and squinted his eyes. " I heard she's got a job as a counsellor at your school" he said.

I nod and roll my eyes. " Yea and she's very annoying. I don't like her." I replied while taking a bite from my sandwich.

" Is it because she likes hyuck?" He asked while smirking at me. To which I snapped my head and gulped the sandwich with a terrified look.

" Got you" he said and smiled brightly. " I knew you like Haechan! I mean why'd you ask me all this" he chuckled.

I crossed my arms and shook my head. " Oh please I have good taste in man" I answered while looking away.

" Oh really? Then tell me why'd you suddenly ask me all this?" He asked while smirking down at me.

" Because I- I wanted to know that's why." I answered while bitting my lips.

" why only Haechan? You could have asked about Jeno, Renjun or even about me!" He stated while smiling.

" Okay okay.. just don't tell jaemin" I warned him while pointing my sandwich at him. He chuckled and gave a nod.

" Okay okay don't worry, I won't tell him anything. By the way Y/n. I think Haechan also likes you" he said while nudging me.

" And how'd you know?" I asked him with a stern look.

" Because your pretty and the way he once blushed when I asked him about you. His easy to read you know. And the other thing is that
Well because your personality reminds
me of- and he stoped. He didn't continue and just chuckled.

What? Who?

" Reminds you of?" I asked again while biting my lips.

Mark tensed a little and looked away. " I don't think you want to know y/n. I mean it's not my right place to talk about this.." he said while chuckling nervously.

" No tell me Mark. I want to know." I told him with a pleading look.

" Fine.. Haechan had a girlfriend who had this same personality as you. That's the reason why jaemin hid you from us. He didn't want Haechan to be in pain when he sees you.. that's why he kept you a secret and never introduced us at first.." he told me with a serious look.

" But why? What did that girlfriend of his do to him?" I asked him with a worried look.

" She.." he paused and sighed deeply. " She committed suicide.." he said while staring at me.

" Wh- why?" I asked him.

" Because she- Mark didn't get to complete his sentence because the door to his room opened revealing Haechan holding a watermelon.

" Hyung I- y/n?" He asked with a confused look. " What are you doing here?" He asked while raising his brow.

You turned towards Mark who was also staring at you with a worried look.

I turned towards Haechan and got up.
" I was here to talk to you. But you weren't here so I stayed with Mark" I lied while smiling.

Haechan gave a nod and smiled. " What did you wanna talk about?" He asked while staring down at me.

" I- can we go somewhere else?"