36 ✘

Next day~

You had maths first lecture today so you made sure to go early. You and rizumu both walked in the campus and noticed only few students were there.

" Wow we're real early today" you breath out loud while happily walking in. Rizumu just smiled and walked in beside you.

You two then took the stairs and made your way to Haechan's classroom.

But when you saw that the door was locked you turned to Rizumu and frowned. " His not come yet.." you pout while staring at her.

Rizumu was about to speak but was interrupted by someone's chuckle. She looked at her side and noticed Haechan standing there with a key in his hand.

You on the other hand didn't dare look at his way.

Haechan smiled and made his way to you, he leaned to your side and pecked you cheek. " Good morning babe, you're quite early today" he stated while smiling brightly.

You were SO surprised right now. And so was Rizumu! She had even half closed her eyes after seeing her teacher kiss your cheek like that and called you BAbE.

"You look great," he added. He then took one of your hands and turned you around slowly.

The blood once again rushed to your face. You looked at the floor. "Thank you," you replied in a small voice.

There you were. The timid little flower had returned. If you could just keep your emotions and your reactions under control, you wouldn't have a problem. Too bad. You would lose to this guy every time.

Your heart was beating so fast right now. If you had a heart rate machine on you, it would have reached its maximum.

Haechan just snickered and went to unlock the door. " Come on in girls" he said and made his way in first.

Rizumu grabbed your hand and dragged you in. " I envy you so much bitch! You got what you wanted" she whispered while walking beside you.

" Not like you aren't enough lucky as me" you stated while rolling your eyes.

Rizumu might have been too far to hear what jaemin said to Mr jeon. But you and Haechan had clearly heard it.

Now it's just the matter of time when the two would start dating and you'd be the one to envy her relationship with your brother.

But whatever you had the most badass relationship right now. You glanced at Haechan and noticed he was going through his papers.

" How can someone look so hot and cute at the same time?!" You thought while biting your lips.

After class*

As always, the rest of the class was packing to leave while you lingered behind. You were just slow at packing things. Yeah, that was it. Slow. In other words, you had to have your last intake of Haechan-y goodness before you went about the rest of your day with your head in the clouds.

" Hey! This is not a last lecture for you to linger around." Rizumu whispered while packing her bag.

" What do we have next?" You asked still not leaving your eyes from Haechan's back.

" History- Mrs Jung. You know how much of Bitch she is" she replied while rolling her eyes.

You nod and frown. " Just go, I'll be back in two minutes" you tell her and make your way towards his desk.

" Don't be too late!" She warned one last time and left the class.

You watched Haechan erase the board like he did after all his classes. Should you be talking to him? It was no big deal. You should be able to talk to this guy about anything. SHOULD be able to...

You slowly made your way towards him. You weren't sure what you were going to say. You really didn't have anything specific to talk to him about. Initiating a conversation with him should have been easy. SHOULD have been...

Then he turned to you. "We meet again," he said.

You two were alone yet again. And you had lost your voice yet again. You just stood in front of him, staring at his lips. What were you waiting for? Why were you even there for? Why the both of you were just standing there?

Haechan raised his eyebrows. "Was there something you wanted to ask me?" He asked while leaning on his desk.

You were about to speak but the door opened and someone walked in.

"Hi, Haechan ," that someone greeted Haechan.

Both Haechan and you turned to see who had spoken. It was a red-haired woman, for some reason you felt you know her. Not exactly know her but you have seen her somewhere.

"Chaewon. Hi," Haechan said, a little feebly.

The woman, apparently named Chaewon, sauntered over haechan, threw her arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek.

( RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR SALAD)

There was a feeling in your chest. A very familiar feeling. It was like everything inside you had been slowly compressed. It was the same feeling you had when those girls were checking him out.

How could this lady suddenly come and do THIS? Does she not know the school rules at all??? It's not like we follow them anyway but STILL. How dare she kiss him like that? IN FRONT OF YOU???

Your anger got the best of you and you stormed out from the classroom.

We jealous much

We jealous much