45 ✘

Now if I keep my eyes closed she feels just like you
________________________

Haechan held your hand and brought you to his room and locked it. " You know if Jaemin comes he'll probably flip." He stated while leaning on the door.

You sighed and looked away. " I can't tell him why I was actually here. No matter how badly I want him to tell me about it. I can't. Not right now. I first need to hear the whole story from Mark then only I'll see if I can confront him.." you thought while still staring at the ground.

Haechan walked towards you and placed his hands around your shoulder. " what's wrong babe? You wanted to talk?" He asked while tilting his head.

You stared into his eyes and smiled softly.
" I was just missing you.." you lied while resting your head on his chest.

Haechan smiled and patted your back. " I missed you too babe. But this is really risky. Jaemin can come anytime and he'll get all frisky" he told you while pulling you away.

You just stared at his chest blankly. Still in a daze. Haechan noticed how weird you were acting and placed his hand under your chin and raised it up so now you were staring into his eyes.

" What's wrong babe?" He asked while staring at you with a worried look.

You let your hands slid around his neck and tip toe to his face. leaning in, you slowly pressed your lips on his. It was a very soft kiss. To you it meant you didn't want to loose him. That you were scared of losing this man right here.

It was more like a worried kiss. Different kisses show different emotions. At least that's what I believe.

When you pulled away you made sure to stare down. You were little embarrassed right now. You didn't know what came into you. You just did what you thought was best to do.

" What are you worried about y/n?" He asked as if he read your mind. You stared at him with a surprised look. How'd he know?

" Something's bothering you and that's why you kissed me softly. What is it?" He asked with a worried look.

" How did you know?" You asked him with a surprised look.

" I- I just know.." he answered while looking away. You sighed and pulled away from him. You slowly made your way to his window and stared outside.

" I.. I just.. I'm scared.." you muttered while tearing up. Haechan raised his brow and made his way towards you. " What are you scared of?" He asked while standing next to you.

" I- I don't know what exactly I'm scared of.." you answered while facing him.

Haechan placed his hand your left cheek and caressed it softly. " If you want to talk about something. I'm right here." He told you while kissing your forehead.

You smile and nod. " Yea I know.." you answered. " I think I should head home. It's getting late.." you told him while stepping back.

" I'll drop you home.." Haechan told you with a smile.

You don't refuse and nod.

" By the way can I have your phone?" He asked while walking with you towards his door. You nod and hand him your phone.

Haechan smiled and saved his number on your phone. " Here. If you miss me just give me a call and I'll come there instead or take you out somewhere" he told you while smiling brightly.

You smile back and check your phone screen where he saved his number.

Hyuck <3

Haechan's pov :

Haechan's pov :

After dropping y/n, I went straight back to my apartment and got in. I went to the living room and sat on the couch.

I heard someone clear their throat and turned around to meet Mark Hyung.

" What?" I asked him while leaning my back on the couch.

" So you and Jaemin's sister?" He asked while taking a seat beside me.

I chuckle and nod. What's the point of hiding now I thought. He obviously eavesdropped on us or might have seen me kiss her outside.

" Are you sure?" He asked me with a serious tone. I raised my brow with a confused look.

" Sure about?" I asked him.

" Y/n. Are you sure you have moved on from- you know what I'm saying right.." he asked worriedly while folding his arms.

Now I didn't have an answer to it myself. I might have been enjoying my time with y/n right now. But I don't know what to make out from what I feel about her.

She's really good and all, I really like her. She's smart and she's-

I can't bring myself to complete the words after that. I always think about it. But is it really why I like her? Have I really not moved on from what happened three years back?

I do feel guilty about it when I think about her- (his ex) it's all my fault why she did what she did. If only I understood what she was going through. If only I was there for her when she needed me. She wouldn't have done it...

Mark placed his hand on my shoulder and I stared at him. " I don't know Hyung.. I don't know.." I answered him and buried my face in my hands.

" Haechan- ah.. please think about it. I consider you smart enough to know what you're doing. It's Jaemin's sister we are talking about. If you hurt her anyway jaemin will not forgive you.." he told me while looking down.

" Is this the reason why he hadn't introduced us to her?" I asked him while staring at him.

Mark bit his bottom lip and gave a nod.

I sighed and got up. " I'll work on what you said hyung don't worry. Just keep it secret from the rest." I told him and walked away.

When I got to my room. I walked towards my bed and picked the photo frame that was placed on the night stand.

It was a picture of Her- (his ex)

When y/n kissed me today, some how it reminded me of all those time when she use to kiss me that way when she was sad or worried about something.

That's how I knew y/n was upset about something. But what could it possibly be? I need to focus on her. She's been keeping me happy and I can't hurt her. Finally after a long time I feel the need to protect someone other then my friends. I feel the need to keep her safe..

I removed the box which was under my bed and placed the photo frame in it. I need to move on. For myself first then for Y/n.

I do like her. But-

 But-