53 ✘

It's Thursday*

You, rizumu and Hibiki were at the library helping Hibiki with his studies. He was pretty much good at the other subjects leaving maths and science.

Hibiki was kinda nervous and embarrassed while asking you and Rizumu to help him out at first. Which was very cute by the way.

He was blushing the whole time while explaining his weakness in studies. And how could you two deny that adorable face he pulled with a "please?"

You cringed so hard and hit him with your book, while Rizumu facepalmed and agreed.

Now here you three were sitting in the library teaching him. Rizumu took the initiative to teach you two maths while you took the initiative to teach him science.

You finished teaching him science lesson first and now it was Rizumu's turn to teach you two maths.

She first explained the sum and asked you two to solve the remaining ones. You bit your bottom lip and wrote down the problem.

Hibiki on the other hand was struggling with the first sum. He skipped it and went on the other sum thinking it be easy but lmao it turned out to be more confusing than the first one.

He sighed in frustration and turned to Rizumu. " I can't do it.." he whined while pouting cutely. Rizumu sighed and sat beside him, she then explained him everything and did few sums with him.

When you finished doing the sums, you passed your book to rizumu and looked around. You noticed a group of girls from your class walk in and sat on the table behind you.

They began whispering and gossiped about different things, mostly about school. You weren't interested in those gossips anyway but a certain name caught your attention and you paid attention to what it was about.

" Did you guys see the hickeys on Mr Lee's neck?" One girl asked in a high pitched voice.

" Yeahh. His girlfriend must be definitely possessive about him to make it so visible that his taken." The other whispered.

" What a jealous bitch. Someone must have definitely told her how we girls flirt with him."

" Yeah. Is it Ms Choi, like she's always with him for lunch and comes to meet him after school."

" No. I don't think it's Ms Choi."

" How are you so confident about it? Like how would you know that?"

" Well because I saw her asking him who had given him that hickey. She looked pretty pissed that time." she said while chuckling.

" Well it's good it's not Ms Choi. I would have committed suicide if he was dating her"

" Really?"

" No. not really just saying, she's definitely doesn't deserve him." The girl stated while laughing.

" Damn why is he taken? I envy that girl so much!! I so badly wish they break up so I can have my chance on him!"

" Dude he doesn't even look at you."

" Who does he pay attention to anyway? His always about himself. I never saw him talking to a student nicely."

" true."

" Ahh anyway let's head home. I'm tired"

The girls soon got up and walked out from there. You had a smug look on your face the whole time as you heard their conversation.

When you turned to your friends you noticed they had finished their work and were now playing with their phones.

You stared into hibiki's direction and as soon as he felt your gaze, he shifted his eyes from his phone and smirked down at you.

" Liked what you heard?" He asked still smirking. " You really did that didn't you?" He asked while leaning on his seat.

You blushed and smiled back. " Who else would do it? And He was the one who asked me to do it" you answered proudly.

" Well Haechan doesn't like that counsellor lady and like she's pretty much showing herself on him and that's definitely why he asked you to mark him right?" He asked with a grin.

" That's pretty much the reason" you answered while staring at your phone.

Rizumu cleared her throat and looked at you two nervously. " What's wrong Riz?" Hibiki asked while staring at her.

" So the two of you have experienced hickeys?" She asked while biting her bottom lip.

You and Hibiki both gave a nod and smiled.

" Oww. I never experienced one." She whined while pouting cutely.

You laughed while Hibiki smirked and leaned closer to Rizumu's chair.

" If you want a hickey that bad, I can give you one" he winked at her seductively.

Rizumu just stared at him for a minute and looked away. " I do want but Definitely not from you!" she answered while staring at her book. Hibiki just laughed off but you noticed a slight blush crept on Rizumu's face.

She was definitely flustered by his words but didn't want to show him.

Rizumu who was staring at the book blankly, was lost in deep thought about herself. She was so busy studying all her life, she never had a boyfriend in high school.

But there's another reason why she never dated anyone.

Jaemin...