57 ✘

It's been two days since that encounter with jaemin. The next day Renjun had come and said sorry to you. But he also said that you and haechan should tell jaemin about your dating.

You were surprise to how he found out, Renjun smirked and told you he once heard you and haechan talking. He also promised he won't tell jaemin, because it's not his story to tell.

For now you were glad, it's not like you don't want to tell him, you're just not sure if you should. Knowing jaemin, he'll freak out in the beginning but will support you later, the only problem is were you and haechan anything serious?

Sure he had asked you to be his girlfriend and has been taking care and giving you all the love you deserve but till now the two of you haven't exchanged the "I love you" to each other, yet.

This relationship might hace started with some stupid intentions but the more you spent time with him, the more you developed feelings for him.

No matter how badly you wanted to spill the words to him, you held back because of your own fear of rejection.

What if you tell him you love him and he doesn't feel the same? Like all this time wasn't anything special to him.

One the other side with haechan*

Haechan has been in the same conflicts with himself. Whether he should tell you or not.

He has realised that it's more than just attraction now. There are days when he finds himself trying to say "I love you" but just shakes his head no, tells you that you're cute, or that he likes spending time with you.

And just so you know, haechan is totally over his ex, he might have found you so much like her in the past but later, it was all clear that you two weren't anything same other then few habits and attitude.

Haechan really like your eyes the most, Because your eyes are so pretty -- they're warm and welcoming and they just engulf him in their rich pigment. He'd give anything to get your eyes to flutter shut, to press dainty little butterfly kisses across your skin, to shower you with words of adoration. Damn

The two of you were now sitting in the living room watching movies. The guys were working late today, so you two had the house for yourself for four more hours.

The two of you were tired after getting home from school and decided to just watch movies till the boys get home.

The two of you were peacefully engulfed on the couch with popcorn and coke, only to be disturbed by a knock on the door.

Both of you groaned and got up from the couch. Walked out and looked down the hallway. Only to find the unknown visitor pounding on the door.

Haechan stiffened beside you, the guys couldn't be home so early so who might it be? Haechan and you made it towards the main door.

He signalled you to step back and that he'll do the talking. " who is it?" He asked loudly with an annoyed look.

" Who do you think?" Your body froze when you realised it was a women's voice. And not just some random women but the sickening red head that you hate.

"Shit" you whispered while glancing at Haechan. " What do we do?" You asked him with a terrified look.

" What do you mean? We either open the door and hear what she has to say or just ignore her and we continue what we were doing.

You snickered at his suggestion, no matter how badly you wanted to choose the second option, a part of you was curious to why she was here pounding on the door so hard.

" Just hear her out okay? And I'll go hide inside that closet over there.." you suggested him.

Haechan gave you a confused look, " wait. Why are you hiding?"

" Well duh the red head is here, if she see us together she'll definitely know something is going on and creat problems for us" you explained him in a low whisper.

" Y/n, you live here. Plus you're jaemin's sister."

" STIL I'm your student" you bit your lip and stepped back. " Just listen to what she has to say, it might be some school work" you reached for the closet door and opened it. You glanced at Haechan one last time and saw him giving you a not so happy look.

You gave him a small smile and walked in the closet and closed the door.

Haechan sighed and walked to the main door and opened it for the red head. " What are you doing here?" He asked in a cold monotonous voice.

Chaewon just ignored him and stepped inside the house, she looked around hoping to see you or any of the boys there. She knew you were here, but not sure where you were.

She really wanted you to hear what she was here to say to haechan.

The women turned around and gave haechan a sultry smile, " what? I can't come here to meet my own fiancé?" She made sure the last word came out more loudly for anyone in the house to hear, more like for you to hear.

You felt your eyes go wide, your throat got dry. You stepped back and rested your head, your breathing had become unsteady. "Fiancé? Haechan is engaged to the red head?" You thought, the tears prickled in your eyes, but you blinked them back, determined to not cry, just yet.

" What are you talking? I don't remember getting engaged to you or anything" haechan spoke in a calm voice, he was getting angry but decided to stay calm.

" Oh now don't be like that, it's not like you didn't know this way coming" she laughed while slowly making her way towards him.

Haechan greeted his teeth in anger " If this is some sick joke, than let me tell you it's not funny anymore" he spat angrily.

The red raised her hands in defence, " Calm down haechan, don't be so harsh."

She removed a letter from her purse and smiled at him. " I hope you haven't forgotten the deal you made with your dad?" She asked while fanning the letter in her hand.

The flickering anger in his eyes had suddenly disappeared when he saw the letter was registered to him, and he knew exactly who sent him the letter.

" No..." Was all he said. Chaewon smiled evilly and gave him the letter, " Yes, it's from your dad".

Haechan took the letter but didn't open it, he knew exactly what was written on the letter, he didn't need to read.

Haechan clenched the letter in his right fist, he then stared back at the women and sent a glare to her direction. " You need to leave" he stated coldly.

She chuckled and walked past him and stopped near the front door. " You can get away from me for now, but remember you'll be stuck with me throughout your life" she stated coldly and left from there.

Once she was gone, you slowly opened the closet door and stared at Haechan, who was staring at the letter with the most serious look you had ever seen on his face.

The tears that were threatening to fall, finally made their way, you gulped and ran upstairs, you got to your room and slammed it shut.

You sat on the floor and finally cried, the red head's words were spinning in front of you.

Financé, Dad, Deal..

You weren't dumb to understand what exactly had happened. It was all so clear.
Haechan is supposed to marry the red head, because his father and he made some deal.

What could the deal possibly be?

Sorry for not updating sooner, my daily timetable is fucked