7 ✘

When you get home, you throw yourself on your bed and scream at the top of your lungs into your pillow. You do feel bad later on for taking out your anger on your loyal sleeping companion.

You lay your head on the pillow while staring at the ceiling.

" Lee Haechan"

Everything about him just confuses you. Like how can someone be so attractive and irritating at the same time? Sometimes you want to drool over his perfect body and sometimes you want to bury him alive.

His perfect tanned skin, those pretty moles, his full pink lips and just.... everything. ( I had a mental breakdown writing about him.. I love him too much😭)

Everything about him is so perfect so attractive until he opens his mouth. That's when he starts getting annoying and you want to kill him there and there.

You continue to lay there thinking of those events happened in the class. Heck it's gonna be hella awkward. He could have just ignored it! Why did he have to pin point plus do it!????

You screamed once again while sitting straight this time.

" I can't stand that man again! I need to do something about it! But what can I possibly do? Uhm....

You want to call your best friend and tell her but at the same time your embarrassed and don't want anyone to know about it.

" Aahhhh" you ruffled your hair in frustration while thinking of a plan to get away with.

" Change classes??? Should I? But it's almost half semester they'll not let me change my class.."

" Fuck!"

" Should I tell Jaemin to keep him off me for the rest of the year? Yes Y/n! This is what your gonna do! Ask your brother for help!"

You get up and call your brother.

" Y/nnnnnnn! What's up?" He asked in his happy cheerful voice.

" Hey Nana I was just hoping I could drop by at your apartment you know.. I was kinda bored and lonely.." you try to sound as sad as you can.

" Oh my sis, if you miss me that much you can just say it! Anyways I'll text you the location you can come by and I'll prepare your favourite snacks" hearing him mention your favourite snacks your quickly get up from your bed and head to the closet.

" Yeiiiiiiii thanks Nana I'll be there soon.."

" Byeeee."

You quickly got dressed and made your way out. You checked the location sent by your brother and make your towards his apartment.

It's not far though, just half an hour. If you take taxi then you might reach in ten minutes. But you decide to walk there since you don't want to waste money.

Haechan unlocks the door to his shared home

Haechan unlocks the door to his shared home. His head pounds after the long day stuck in a room with bunch of immature high schoolers.

Although they're not much younger than him, they were still annoying and irritating. I mean how can someone stand noise continuously? At least not Haechan that's for sure.

The door creaked open and he enters, closing it behind him and shuffling through the entrance hall.

He hangs his key on the key hanger and takes the stairs to walk to his room.

As he made his way to his room, he comes across Jaemin's room, he can hear someone talking. A feminine voice, he was gonna shrug it off when he heard that particular name which made him froze on his tracks.

" Yah Y/n eat slow!" Jaemin yells at you from the room.

Haechan shook his head and made his way towards his room.

" She must be here to meet him..." he said out loud while opening his room. He walked in and slammed himself on the bed.

Thinking of y/n, he likes how she gets angry for no reason. Well not always but he definitely enjoys seeing her angry expression.

The way her cheeks tint rose and those soft looking lips of hers part in outrage makes his heart race in a way he hasn't felt before.

Calling her out in class and making her embarrassed was his favourite thing since this year. It had become an addiction now, a very un healthy addiction.

And it's not like he'll ever get in trouble for it considering that her brother is his closest friend and roommate and, from what Jaemin's told him, their parents don't really pay much attention to them.

Happy with his conclusion, he gets up and changes into some comfortable clothes.

He wears grey sweatpants and black T-shirt And ruffles his hair.

Slowly making his way out to head to the kitchen to eat something. Man was he hungry, he was really busy correcting papers that he completely forgot eating lunch.

When got near to Jaemin's room, he heard screaming more like shouting.

He wanted to ignore and walk away when Jaemin's door opens revealing an angry y/n with flushed cheeks and shining eyes.

Haechan's body heats up a little at the sight of you, an involuntary grin spreads across his lips. Why does seeing you angry get him so fired up? He doesn't know, but he doesn't care either.

All he knows is that he wants to see more and annoy her more.

Tut tut

Tut tut..