48 ✘

" No" both jaemin and Haechan said in union.

( Congratulations to those who thought both of them would say "No")

" Now this is where everything gets interesting" Rizumu stated while chuckling.

Jaemin then turned towards Haechan and raised his brow. " I understand why I'm saying no but you?" He asked with a confused look.

Haechan gulped and stared into your direction then darted his eyes to Hibiki. He then turned towards jaemin with a smile.

" Like I said his my student and I know him. He has a record with girls trust me you don't want y/n to stay with him" he told jaemin while folding his arms. " And plus we have an extra room, so why not just let her stay here?"

" Smart bastard" you thought while shaking your head.

" Ouch. I can't say I'm not hurt by your words Mr Lee" Hibiki said while clutching his heart with a hurt look.

Jaemin stared at Haechan and gave a nod.
" He has a point. You're staying here and that's final. Sorry kid you'll have to find someone else" he stated with an arrogant look.

" What? But I want to stay at Hibiki's!" You whine while getting up. Jaemin shook his head. " I said No and that's the end of it." He stated firmly.

You turned your head towards Haechan and saw that he was also staring at you. Not wanting to give up yet, you pointed towards Haechan with an angry look.

" You want me to stay under the same roof as him!?" You asked him with an annoyed look. Now only you know you were simply pulling this act to have fun. To basically get on both your brother's and Haechan's nerves.

" Don't you remember what I told you?" You asked while looking at jaemin in the eye.

" I know you got over it. So stop getting on my nerves. And anyways I live here too, it's not like you'll be here alone with him. Renjun, Jeno and Mark will also be around." He told you with a smile.

" wow lucky bish gets jaemin and three hot shots" Rizumu muttered while getting up.

She pulled you in a hug rubbed your back.

" You finally got a home! Now you won't need me" she stated dramatically while pulling away and wiped her fake tears. " Good luck living here" she whispered in your ear and walked towards Hibiki.

" Let's go bitch! Drop me home" she told him and dragged him out of there.

Jaemin who couldn't process what had happened turned towards you. " Okay. So what was all that?" He asked with a confused look.

You knew why he was asking and smiled.
" Non of your business Jaemin" you told him and sat on the couch. " Now show me where my room is" you said while eyeing both Haechan and Jaemin.

So after half an hour you finally settled in your new room. The boys helped you clean the room and made sure everything was on place for you.

Renjun then walked in and gave you a juice can. " Here you go, must be tired after a heavy drama" he said while handing you the juice can.

You took it with a smile and opened the juice. "Thanks for helping me" you told him with a smile.

Renjun smiled back and took a sip from his own can. " You're Jaemin's sister after all" he replied while taking another sip.

" By the way where is he?" You asked him with a curious look.

" Oh he went out with Jeno to buy something for dinner" he replied while smiling cheekily.

" Uh? They could have ordered instead" you told him while taking a sip from your juice.

" Well it's your first night with us as a homie, he decided to order your favourite food but seems like the restaurant that serves your favourite food doesn't provide home delivery so~ yea" he replied while getting up.

" Oh okay." You told him and stood up as well.

" Well then I'll see you for dinner, I'm heading to my room now" he told you with a smile.

" Yea sure.." you replied and finished your juice.

You placed the can on the nightstand and walked out from your room. Your room was situated on the second floor along with jaemin and Haechan's. Mark and Renjun had their rooms on the first floor and Jeno had his downstairs.

Don't worry about bathroom, every room had a bathroom of it's own. Cool right?

You sighed and walked out from your room and made your way to Haechan's room. You haven't seen him after he walked out from your room with all of them.

What must he be doing now? Curious to find out, you got to his front door and knocked on it. But no response, so you turned the nob and walked in.

You closed the door and noticed he wasn't in his room. But then you heard the sound of the shower running from the bathroom and sighed.

" He must be having bath." You told yourself and walked around his room. Something inside you was screaming at you to not mess around while the other you was telling you to sneak around for a while.

You got to his bed and held his bed covers.

" I always wondered in fanfics the female lead always says that the male leads bed covers smells like him. I always thought they over exaggerating but.." smells the covers*

( Lmao, this was my scenario last year.)

" Fuck it does smell like him." You said as your eyes widen in shock. You then brushed your skin against the soft mattress. " So soft"

What you didn't realise is that Haechan was standing behind you leaning on door frame with a smirk plastered on his face. He slowly locked the door and walked towards you.

" Take them, if they fascinate you so much"