54 ✘

Jaeriz won~
________________________

Friday~

After school got over, You went to Rizumu's to help her pack few stuffs. From the time you have moved in with the boys you never got to do a night out with her.

So you two decided to do one today, Hibiki wanted to join but since his parents were coming from japan to meet him, he won't be able to join you two.

" What do you think?" Rizumu asked while packing her clothes in her bag.

" about what?" You asked her with a confused look.

" About me and jaemin? Is it possible in this life?" She asked while staring outside the window with a sad look. " his always sending mixed signals, I don't understand what he wants" she cried while placing her hands on top of her face.

You sighed and walked towards her. " His a freakin idiot Riz, I suggest you move on." You told her while hugging her.

" How?" She asked while sniffing under your embrace.

" Well that's for you to know, or just talk it out with him. Ask him what he wants and tell him to be clear this time." You told her while wiping her tears.

Rizumu sniffled and smiled softly. " Okay.."

••••

" It's good to have Rizumu stay here, how have you been?" Rejun asked while passing her a juice glass.

She smiled and took the glass. " I've been good, thank you" she said.

Renjun bit his lip and turned towards you with a frown. " I'm really sorry, not matter how bad I want to stay and talk to you guys, I can't.." he said.

" Why though?" You asked while raising your brow.

" Well I got a night shift, will be leaving for work in an hour" he told while taking a deep sigh.

" You two enjoy, Jeno and jaemin will be back in an hour and Haechan has gone out to buy snacks" he told while making his way out.

" If you two need anything tell him okay?" He asked while raising his brow, you both gave a nod with a smile.

He smiled back and left to get dressed for work.

Rizumu turned towards you with an amused look. " Are all man in this household this sweet?" She asked you.

You smile and nod. " Trust me Riz it's so hard to not fall for them." You answered while chuckling.

" Is that so?" Both you and Rizumu froze after hearing that question. Your back was facing the door so you had to rely on Rizumu's expression.

She gulped and gave you a knowing look. She mouthed " You fucked" and smiled while getting up.

" where the fuck are you going?" You whisper yelled at her as she got up.

" Bathroom, I need to wash my hands" she lied while walking out from there. She winked at Haechan and left you two alone.

" Don't fucking leave me" you muttered in soft voice while squeezing your eyes shut. Your back was still facing him, at this point you only wished your whole existence disappeared.