70 ✘

"We can't be togather" the words come out in hushed voice. Haechan raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"What did you say?" He asked while carefully taking a step towards you.

"We can't be together"

"Why?" The words quickly leave his mouth, you could see it in his eyes he was trying to stay calm. Before I could think of an excuse my lips decide to move on its own.

"Because I can't-

"But why?- he repeated, hearing the pain in his voice was only making you more guilty. "Did I do something? Did anything happened I- " but before he could continue you shook your head.

"It's not that" you tell him, haechan took another step, but still the short distance felt like millions of miles apart.

You sighed and shook your head making your smooth hair bounce a little from side to side. "don't.." you warn him not to get closer because if he did, you don't know if you can go on with this act.

"Than tell me what is it? Today morning you were fine, I don't remember us fighting or anything happening for you to say that" he placed the points, his eyes begging you to tell him the truth.

You look down thinking of an excuse but your mind isn't in place of thinking any straight right now. Soon you felt haechan arms wrapping around you, a gasp escapes your lips. You try to push him away but he holds you still.

"Haechan" you call out his name, trying to break away from his arms. " Leave me" you tell him but seems like he doesn't understand.

You were gonna regret this but you held a straight face and harshly pushed him away. "What is wrong with you?" You shout at him while taking few steps back.

" You're asking me what is wrong with me?" He asked while he's face showed absolute betrayal, first you avoided his touch, than you say you want to end things and now this. "What happened y/n? I'm sure whatever it is we can talk it out" he begs while reaching out to you but you step back.

"Don't" you bit back harshly.

"Than fucking explain to me what happened!" He asked while getting frustrated. "Why do you want to break up with me? We were fine this morning! So what the fuck happened here?" He asked while getting impatient.

"Answer me" his voice comes out a bit softer now, as he hung his head low. "Please tell me this is some lame prank that you're pulling right now"

You held back a whimper as he said that, your body was slowly trembling. You wanted to break down and tell him everything, and just like that you slowly made your way but stopped when you felt your phone vibrate. You looked at the screen and saw who had texted you.

You greet your teeth in anger and step back, I'm sorry haechan, please forgive me, I'm sure Rizumu and all will fill you in with the details later" you thought while trying to regain a blank face.

You had to think something quick right now, the red head was watching from afar, you need to end this quickly. Quick! Say Something!

"I used you" the words escape your lips before you could even think over it. The fuck did I just say?

"You what?" Haechan asked while staring into your eyes, searching in them, trying to find any emotion that will tell him you were lying right now. He couldn't believe any of this right now.