2 ✘

You set impatiently waiting for your name to be called.

Mr. Lee takes his own sweet time in handing the test papers. He actually waits and talks to everyone about their grades and what they can do to improve.

That's another thing why you hate him. He could easily ask the students to meet him after school and talk to them but no he chose to do it during the lecture itself.

You start tapping your foot impatiently on the ground while staring at him.

" I hate this guy" you thought while still staring at him, More like glaring at him.

As if he heard you, he gazed up to you and stared at you. Noticing your angry state he straightened his posture still staring you with an amused look.

" Yes Ms. Na do you want to say something?" He asked you with a grin plastered on his face. Hearing him call out to you, all the other students turned their head towards you looking at you curiously.

You definitely don't like attention so you glared at all the students who were staring at you.

You shake your head and turn to face your maths teacher.

" I was just thinking how long you'd take more to give the test papers Mr. Lee you've been taking forever now.." you reply while folding your hands against your chest.

You heard you best friend mutter something like " this bitch.." while facepalming.

You roll your eyes and stare at Mr. Lee who had a smirk plastered on his face.

" Ms. Na you seem very impatient. How about you meet me after school and take your test paper?" He stated while going back to the student in front of his desk.

You clenched your fists and greeted your teeth while dissing him in your mind.

" this is what you get for talking to him that way. Can't you just shut up and not talk to him like that?" Your best friend asked from behind.

You were about to answer her when you felt your phone vibrate.

You checked the notification and it was your brother.

Mr. Lee was busy sorting the papers and your name was not going to be called any soon so you decided to text him back.

Minjae_bro🐰
|hey sis guess what I'm coming
To meet you today!
| and just so you know I'm not
Gonna be alone. I'll be bringing
My mates so please make some extra
Dinner! I told them how good you were
At cooking ;)
| We'll be there around 7Pm

You
Can you at least give me the count?|

Minjae_bro🐰
|around five of us including me^^
| thanks baby sis I'll see you later in the
Evening.

You
Okayyy see you later Nana<3|

You sighed while staring at the screen thinking of what to cook. But sadly your thoughts were interrupted by your oh so annoying teacher.

How did you not realise that he was standing in front of you? You gazed up at him and saw him staring you with not so satisfied look.

" Ms. Na is that a phone I see? Mind if you give it to me?" He asked while holding his hand out.

You roll your eyes and hand him the phone.

" Good." He said and walked back to his desk.

You have never been so irritated in your life. To keep your anger you rest your head on the table while dissing the living out of Mr. Lee.

 Lee