15 ✘

Around 5:30pm you finally make your way towards your house. Rizumu had to leave early so her mother wouldn't suspect but stayed there little longer to think about stuffs.

It's not like you have to be answerable to anyone once you get home.

"That's the best part of living alone." You thought while holding your door knob. What surprised you, was that it was already unlocked.

" weird. Did I forget to unlock the house before leaving for school?" You ask yourself while getting in.

You walked in the living room and gasped when you saw your brother sitting on the couch with his hands crossed against his chest with a serious look.

" where were you?" He asked you with a stern look. Your brother wouldn't normally use this tone on you so if he's doing then girl you better not fool around.

You chuckled and smile at him.

" Isn't it obvious I was at school" you say while trying to hide the nervousness in your voice.

" Are you sure about that?" He asked while raising his brows.

" Don't tell me Mr. Lee told him that I wasn't in the class??!!" You thought while nervously looking down.

" I asked you something y/n" he stated again while getting up.

" Why is life screwing me so bad?" You thought while slowly gazing up at your brother who was still staring at you with that look.

" I- I Uhm.. I was at school..." you reply while looking down.

" Listen y/n I know you weren't there at school so stop lying about it and tell me exactly where you were?" He asked again, you stare at him and notice his eyes were much softer then before.

" I- Uhm bunked school.." you finally tell him. He nods and waits for you to continue.

" And why is that?"

" Fuck! I can't tell him about my crush on my teacher! Who's also his best friend! Come up with a good excuse y/n" you thought while blinking twice then finally answer.

" Do I need a reason to bunk? I mean you did it back in your time so why can't I?" You ask him while folding your hands against your chest.

" Good one y/n! Good one!" You think to yourself while smirking at your brother.

He sighed and shook his head.

" I at least made sure mom and dad wouldn't find out about it" he tells you while giving you a concerned look.

" How would mom and dad know that I bunked?" You question him with a curious look.

" Well sis they already know." He tells you while taking a seat on the couch.

" WHAT?" You screech while staring at him in disbelief. " HOW DID THEY FIND OUT??" You ask him while walking up to him.

" Well surprisingly they found out that your grades are going down and your especially weak in maths so they called school to talk about it with you and your maths teacher" he states the first part while giving you sad look.

" So when they called school, they found out you went missing after the third lecture. They got worried and called me and asked me to look for you..." you couldn't believe what you were hearing.

Your parents who never took interest in you had suddenly found out about your grades plus that you skipped school??

" Fuck I'm screwed..." you mutter while plopping on the couch next to him.

" Story ain't over my child" he says and you turn towards him with a confused look. What else can go wrong after this?

" They got to talk to your maths teacher that is Haechan and pleaded him to tutor you personally because surprisingly they remember Haechan is close friends with me and asked him to do us a favour by tutoring you" when you heard that your whole world came crashing down.

Not only will you be seeing him during his lectures with you but you'll also get to see him after school!? That too for tutoring! I mean things can't go wrong there, right?

You were mentally panicking right now. Your brother pats your shoulder.

" Life is unfair with you child..." he says while hugging you from the side.

You couldn't disagree more.

" Fml.."