8 ✘

You set across your brother listening to his rants. How his Busy working and got no time to go on dates.

You felt bad when he told you that he broke up with his recent girlfriend because he caught her cheating on him with another guy at a club.

" THE NERVE OF THAT BITCH TO CHEAT ON MY BROTHER!" You thought while clenching your fists in anger.

You're short tempered and get angry easily, only your brother has his ways to calm you down and even your best friend Rizumu.

You had to leave sports because of your anger issues. How you ended up kicking ball hard on the opposite team player for pushing you on purpose during game time.

You sighed and stared at your brother. He flashed you his warmest smile while taking a sip from his juice.

" so tell me something about you sis. How's high school?"

" It's great until Mr Lee happened." Your not one of those who beat around the bush when you got something in your mind.

Jaemin chuckles while shaking his head.

" Why is it so hard for you two to get along? What exactly happened between you and him??" He asked while folding his arms.

" So the thing happened is that.." with that you told him what happened from the start but skipped today's classroom event. Well that could have been awkward to explain your brother.

" Uhmm okay.. that means both of you are just getting on each other's nerves. But what are you two accomplishing with it?" He asked with a serious tone.

" What are we accomplishing? Umm.. maybe some sort of victory.. I don't know it's complicated!" You shout while getting up.

" Y/n I think it's immature of you to trouble Haechan like that during class.."

" So your taking his side now??" You asked him with a disbelief look.

" No I'm just telling you what is right Sis. You should know it's not easy for Haechan to go on class after class teaching students. And if someone's irritating him and disturbing him during his class then he'd obviously not keep quite. right? And that's what his doing." He tried explaining you but you just stared at him in disbelief.

How could your brother take his side? After you told him how many time he gave you detentions.

" You know what? I'M OFF!!" You shout while walking to the door and opening it.

And when you did, the least expected person stood there staring at you with a smirk plastered on his face.

How badly you wanted to rip that smirk from his face and slap the shit out of him right now.
But you had to keep one thing in your mind.
he liked it, He liked seeing you angry and your not gonna give him what he wants. You just ignore him and walk away leaving their house as soon as you can.

 You just ignore him and walk away leaving their house as soon as you can