58 ✘

*

Y/n's pov

I don't remember when but somehow I passed out on the floor. When I woke up, I was in my bed.

" You awake?"

‌I quickly sat up straight and saw haechan sitting on my study table. He had this tired look on his face, I got up from the bed and walked towards him.

‌" what happened?" I asked him while tearing up, something just didn't feel right.

‌" I'm sorry.." he said while looking away. Okay something is definitely wrong.

‌" what are you sorry for?" I asked. Haechan
‌sighed in frustration and walked towards the window.

‌He ran his hand through his messy hair and exhaled sharply. " We need to talk" he clenched his fits and turned towards me.

‌I feel my stomach drop. I have a feeling this conversation is going to end with one where I get my heart broken. My insides were already screaming at me to run away, but for how long can I run away? One day or the other I'll have to face the truth.

‌unable to speak, I just give a nod and wait to hear what he has to say.

‌" we should break up" he said, his face looked expressionless as he said that.

‌There, he said it. I step back and tremble in shock. It's not like I didn't see this coming, but it just hurts..

‌stupid heart, look what you made me do. I want to laugh and say "fine" or "okay" but something inside me was telling me to say otherwise.

‌what if he's just joking or testing me? My inner voice asked. I know I'm going to regret this but let me give it a shot anyways.

‌" Tell me it's not one of your pranks.." I muttered in a low voice.

‌Haechan sighed and shook his head, " No y/n, Its not a prank"

‌I exhaled sharply and looked around the room,while Haechan just stood there with the same expression on his face. Expressionless.

‌Stupid, stupid me for believing that this was all a joke. I can't take this anymore, if this guy stays here for another five minutes I don't think I'll be able to stop myself from spewing my feelings to him.

‌I took a deep breath and looked down, all I have to say is that he should leave and that I'm done hearing what he has to say. YES, that's exactly what I have to do.

‌I mustered the courage and stared back at him, this time he had a more concerned look plastered on his face.

‌" Trust me y/n, this is for the best." Haechan spoke while slowly making his way towards me.

‌" This was all a silly mistake, we shouldn't have started any of this in the first place" haechan spoke again, at this moment I want slap the shit out of him.

‌How Dare he called this a mistake? Of course the relationship was forbidden and silly of me to accept his offer then, but things have changed.

‌" Y/n" haechan tried get hold of me but I flinched and stepped back.

‌" Stop it right there haechan, I don't want to hear any of your talk anymore. Just leave" I told him in a firm voice, I don't know for how long more I can keep up with this.

‌" No y/n, you'll have to listen. This is the closure you need" he said.

‌" I don't need a fucking closure you dick, just get the fuck out of my room!" I yelled at him.

‌Haechan still had this expression where he wasn't gonna to give up any sooner. He took a step in front of me and grasped my shoulders firmly.

‌" Listen to me, this was a mistake, WE were a mistake, you and I shouldn't have been. It was unprofessional of me to date my student, but I can still change it. I'm saving both of our lives by doing this, trust me."

‌his words were just stabbing my soul with a flaming sword. Haechan droped his hands from my shoulder and stepped back.

‌" I'm sorry for everything I did to you, but I had to end it before things got serious." What he said just now was the last last straw of keeping myself in control.

Because now what I'm about to say is not in my control anymore, just like my emotions.

" What if things already got serious?" I asked while giving him the most serious look. I know I shouldn't be telling him anything about my feelings but I can't help it anymore!

Haechan gave me a confused look " what do you mean?" He asked while getting closer.

I know I will regret telling him this, but I have too, what if- no! fuck what if. I have to tell him because even if I don't I might really regret it.

I took a deep breath and stared into his confused eye's. " What if this thing between us is already serious? I mean with me- I- I know you don't and it's nothing to you but I thought we had- I" shit! Why is it so hard for me?? Maybe this was all a bad idea after all.

Just laugh it off y/n and tell him to get the fuck out! Fuck feeling! My inner voice shouted at me.

‌Haechan sighed and shook his head "I knew you'd say that" he looked away for a while then clenched his jaw.

" I guess that's what happens when you make a kid fall in love with you. I know I'm great and all but... I can't keep doing all this. I mean, you were fun while you lasted, but now that Chaewon explained me, I just...

" Haechan what the hell are you talking?" His words were hurting me so bad right now. I might have wanted to know why he suddenly want to break up but now since he mentioned that red bitch I don't want to hear anything else.

" You know what haechan? Get the fuck out! I'm done listening to you calling us, ME a MISTAKE" I yelled at him while furiously walking towards the door and opened it for him.

Haechan chuckled and walked towards me, "You see now?" He asked while leaning down to look at my face, " This is exactly what I was talking about, you're still a kid, we were a mistake"

*

Third person's pov :

your eyes snap open, you were covered in cold sweat, your whole body was shaking in fear, heart pounding. The room was quite dark.

So this was all a fucking dream? Yes girl this was all a dream. You looked outside the window and noticed the dark sky with stars twinkling.

It felt so real... you thought while placing your hand on your chest.

Happy to be found that it was all a nightmare? Huh y/n?

You remember falling asleep on the floor so how did you get up in your bed?

What if the nightmare you left behind in your dream came haunting back in reality?
You gulped and looked around the room.

Your eyes instantly went wide when you saw the Silhouette of the person sitting on your study table.

" had a bad dream?" He asked.

I'm sorry for being so evil :(