69 ✘

You didn't go home after the visit from the hospital but instead made your way towards a park. You got a call from Chaewon again, you were worried that she might have caught up to what you had done. But than she talked about something else and your mind was put at ease.

Haechan had tried calling you numerous times tonight but you didn't answer, you were not ready to meet him yet. You weren't ready to tell him you wanted to end things with him.

You just sat there and thought of ways you could explain things to haechan without the red head bitch knowing about it. But nothing seems to work, you have to break him for her to believe that you've stepped back. That you're willing to give up on haechan and your relationship for the sake of protecting you and your loved ones.

You checked the time and it read 9:30 pm, you sighed and stood up to make your way home but stopped immediately when you saw a silhouette standing against the slides.

When that person saw you getting up, they slowly made their way towards you.

Your lips twitched in irritation when you saw who it was.

Chaewon smiled, she liked seeing you worked up. She thought why she didn't start this way before, it would have been fun seeing you worked up around her like this all the time.

As she got closer, her two bodyguards came out from the hiding and stood behind her. You shake your head in disappointment. You hoped she had come alone so you could end her right here, right now. But seeing the two bulky man you thought of taking her down some other time.

"I thought you left your phone here and tried to snitch on me so I came here to check why I couldn't hear anything around you. Guess you just needed space." She spoke while walking around you.

You look into her eyes, your anger was slowly heating up, if she kept doing this you'll definitely lose it and beat the shit out her. But you cannot, she has the upper hand here. From a distance you could make out that the two man have guns tugged behind thier pockets. So you calm down, you can't slip up, or else everything will go down.

Getting no response from you Chaewon sighed and stood right in front of you. "Now that you're here alone, why don't you call him and ask him to meet you here?" She asks while smiling gingerly.

Your surprised eyes instantly meet hers. She got to be kidding?! Can't she spare you some more time? Bitch.

"What?" Chaewon asked while raising her eyebrows.

You wanted to protest but you held yourself back and silently observed her.

"Listen" she starts while getting closer to you, " I think this is the perfect time you tell him, the earliest you tell the better for you and your safety." She offers while dusting your shoulder. "I'll be waiting there" she tells you while pointing towards trees. "Call him and tell him to come here right now." And just like that, you text haechan to meet you there.

Scared was not the right word what you were feeling right now. You were more than feeling scared, you were feeling all these emotions of anger, sad, guilt and at the verge of breaking down once again.

Your hands began to tremble as the wind brushes your skin.

It's been thirty minutes and there's still no sign of Haechan. You turned behind to look if that bitch was still there, and yes she was still there, standing behind the trees, tapping her legs impatiently.

You sighed looking at the ground, but than your ears caught the sound of the car being parked. You snapped your eyes towards the direction where the sound came and saw haechan getting out from the car.