64 ✘

"It is my mistake..." He whispered while leaning his head on your chest. "I wasn't there for her when she needed me the most... It's my fault.." he continued while sniffling in your arms.

You caress his hair softly in a comforting way, his sniffling had died down. You could feel his breath fan your neck, his hot breath sending shivers down your spine. You pulled away and stared into his puffy red eyes.

"It's fine if you don't want to continue" you tell him while wiping his tears.

Haechan shook his head and interwined his fingers with yours. " No Y/n, let me tell you everything today..." He said while staring into your eyes.

You sit back and allow him to continue,

"I felt so incomplete after her, I tried fighting for her, to give her justice but nothing came out.."

"The police weren't able to find those people who had assaulted Ara, there was no proof, no evidence and therefore I wasn't able to give justice to her.."

"That was the only right thing I could have done to wash the guilt of being the reason why she committed suicide, but- I couldn't even give her that..."

"Her death just broke me completely, I was no where near forgiving myself.." he sighed "My parents were growing worried for me, even the guys tried to help me but nothing seemed to work out so one day I went and met her parents, I always made sure to visit them once in a while.. it somehow lessen my guilt.." he smiled and played with the soft blanket.

"One day while talking to them I just made a decision of changing my profession, I decided to become a teacher so I'd at least be-

"Able to fullfil her dream" you finished for him, haechan gave a small nod and bit his bottom lip.

"But my parents were totally against it, they just wouldn't accept it. And I don't blame them for that.. so when I decided to move out of the house my dad gave me an option, a deal..."

"That if I decided to leave and be a teacher I'll have to get married later on with whoever he wants me to be." He told while smiling. "My old man is smart y/n he knew exactly what he was doing. To be honest it didn't seem like a big deal then but now... I-" he paused and stared into your eyes.

"I don't think I'd be able to give him what he wants..." He took in a deep breath and stared down.

" He knows how much I despise Chaewon, how much I find her irritating. So inorder to get him what he wants he decided to announce my engagement with her. According to his plan, he tells me to marry chaeown, I refuse which I'm doing it-

So when I refuse to marry Chaewon, he throws me another option. I leave my carrier as a teacher and join his company and live however I want. And guess what his plan has worked." He laughed shaking his head.

"I'm resigning from my job as a teacher and joining my dad from next month" he breath out while clicking his tongue. "And it's not because I don't want to marry chaewon, well that's there but more so because I want to be with you..." He pushed a strand of your hair behind and gave a small smile.

"Our relationship might have started on a bad note but things just changed and I'm so glad that they did. I'm so glad to have you right now.. I'm not asking for a marriage, I just need more time with you, to be with you, to get to know you more, there's just something about you that charges me up." He blushes while expressing how he feels about you, the thoughts that he has kept to himself came dashing out from his mouth.

"You know! I don't even regret telling my dad that I'm resigning from my teacher job. On contrary I'm so happy!! We won't have to hide about our relationship anymore, we can freely roam however we want and go out in public, no one will judge us- that was never an issue but still! I'm just so glad that I can be with you! You won't be in trouble for being my girlfriend, the school won't expell you or any other shit"

You look at hisnl cheery self and nod with a smile on your face, his right! You'll can finally be together LIKE together with no trouble lingering around.

You cupped his cheeks and stare deeply in his eyes.

"So you canceled your engagement and you're giving up your job to be with me?" You asked while still staring into his gorgeous eyes.

Haechan smiles even brighter and nods.

"Yes love, all for you and myself" he said while resting his head on yours.

After a moment of silence haechan spoke again,"I'm thinking right now"

You giggle and pull back, "hyuck people usually think in their minds" you tell him while pinching his nose playfully. Haechan chuckled and shook his head.

"Okayy so what were you thinking?" You ask him.

"You." He answered while looking at you with an expression that held love and LOVE only.

"Well, I am the only one here, and-"

"How I want you," haechan quickly interrupts, his voice low, he pressed his lips on your forehead and kissed it.

You giggle, moving over to wrap your arms around your boyfriend and burying your face into his warm chest. "And I'm right here" you tell him.

Haechan slowly pushed your back while maintaining eye contact. His look reflects back to your perception, and you can see the burning love and warmth it held.

"I want to kiss you like there's no tomorrow" he stated while placing feather kisses on your neck.

You let out a small gasp and bring his face up to meet your eyes. "Than what are you waiting for?" You asked him while puckering your lips froward.

Haechan grins, he leans down and kisses you slowly and sensually, both of your lips pulling and pushing in sync.

It's just the right amount of love and LOVE.

And when his tongue finds its way into your mouth, the wet figure slightly grazing your lips, you let out a weak breath. Noticing, Haechan's smile against the kiss, pulling away slightly to stare into your eyes.

"I love you"

Your boyfriend just gives you a breathtaking smile before crawling on top of you. He waits until you impatiently tug on his collar, bringing him in for another intense kiss.

"I love you too"