4 ✘

" Y/n?"

" Mr. Lee??" You were about to run out from there. Why did it have to Mr. Lee your maths teacher of all?

The guy that has been making your school life miserable. The one that annoys you the most, the one you can't stand to talk too.

You felt so disgusted or squeamish right now. It's not one sided though, The feeling is mutual. You maths teacher was also frozen on his place just staring at you.

You gulp at the thought of how different he looked apart from school. Those tight ripped jeans, red hood, he had also applied eyeliner and looked freakish handsome.

If you didn't know him better by now you'd have already fallen for his charms. But no, you do know him very well.

Mr. Lee looks away cursing under his breath.

Jaemin and the others who were witnessing the tension finally decided to break it.

" Uh- so you two know each other?" Mark asked while raising his brows.

" He's my teacher.." " She's my student" you both answered in union.

It took them few seconds to understand what you two said and soon all four of them cracked.

Mark was already holding himself from laughing any louder. Jaemin shook his head while chuckling. Renjun and Jeno were also trying to control their laughter.

" Shut the fuck up! What's there to laugh about???" You shout while glaring at your brother and his friends.

" We're sorry y/n it's just that it sounds so weird" Mark stated while cracking up again.

Jaemin was back to normal now. He gave you a warm smile and patted your shoulder.

" Now now let's keep that all aside and let's sit to have dinner." He suggested while pulling a chair for you to seat.

Your Maths teacher shook his head and set beside Mark.

The whole dinner was not so quite, Jeno, Mark and Renjun were chattery people. They were not talking anything about themselves. They were still pulling your maths teachers leg.

Jaemin cleared his throat and everyone turned to face him.

" I don't know if it's just my imagination but it looks like you two despise each other or something.."

You chuckled while eating your food.

" Well for the first time you have guessed something right bro" you tell him while still eating your food.

Your maths teacher scoffs taking the beer can and taking a sip from it.

" So what exactly happened with you and Haechan?" Jeno asked while staring at you. He looked like those lady's waiting for the tea.

You ignored him and continued eating your food.

The boys then faced Haechan to get answers from him but he also ignored them.

" Come onnnn!! One of you care to explain?" Mark whined pouting like a little baby.

" He's annoying" " she's irritating" both of you snapped your head at each other and stood up.

" I'm annoying?" " I'm irritating?"

" yes you are!!" " Yes you are!!"

" YOU ARE!" You shouted while clenching your fists in anger.

" Oh am I? Who's the one cracking jokes and shame my teaching skills in the class??" He shouted back with an angry expression matching yours.

" well who decided to pick on me every time during class when you could have picked on someonelse!?" You snapped back not wanting to loose to this man in front of you.

" How about the time you glued my chair!!???"

" You took my phone!!"

" You were in the class!!"

" FUCK YOU!!" You shout while walking closer to him. But he didn't flinch, instead he stepped even closer to your face.

" Fuck me then!"

Eehhhhh