29 ✘

Wait what- What did he say? That he doesn't want to see you as his student anymore? That was what you recalled him saying.

But somehow this all looked like a dream to you. Why'd he say something like that? What does he mean?

Haechan glanced at your direction and noticed how shocked you were. So he decided to apologise and let it go.

"I'm sorry.. just forget everything I said just now.." Haechan said rather ridiculously. He ran his hand through his hair a bit flustered.

You could only stare at him blankly. You still weren't sure if he'd said what he'd said. And you definitely don't know what to make out of it.

Had he just confessed? Does he feel the same?

Your mind slowed and shifted back into first gear. You wanted all of this to be true, but for the past few days, you had received so many mixed signals, you didn't know what to believe.

" I- you didn't get to finish your sentence because there was a knock on the door.

" Haechan! Jaemin is searching for y/n! Are you done talking?" Mr jeon shouted from outside.

You glanced at Haechan and noticed his sad expression. He stepped back from you and forced a smile.

" Forget about today.. forget what I said... you don't want this.." he said while turning his back to you.

Here we go again with the mixed signals.

The door opened revealing Mr Jeon. He smiled at you warmly but you frowned at him instead.

" What's wrong?" He asked you with a worried look. You didn't answer him and just walked past him. He then glanced at Haechan and noticed his expression.

" Did you tell her?" He asked Haechan while stepping in.

Haechan ran his hand through his hair and took a deep breath. " No.. I ended up confessing" he said while looking down.

" You confessed?" Mr jeon asked rather shocked. This was not what they had talked about or agreed too.

" I sent her in for you to tell her it's forbidden and that you will not accept her not for you to confess!" Jungkook stated with a serious look.

Haechan glanced at his direction and just gave a nod.

Jungkook clicked his tongue and stared at Haechan. " How long has it been since you- you realised you like her?" He asked while folding his arms.

Haechan sighed and set on the edge of the bed.

" It's not what you think... I'm attracted to her but it's noting as serious as how she feels.. I don't even know what she feels.. she did say she has a crush on me.. that she likes me.. but-

" But you don't" Jungkook completed his sentence.

Haechan stared at him and gave a nod. " I want her but it's noting serious.." he said while ruffling his hair.

" She's your best friends sister" jungkook reminded him.

" I know.. and that's why I won't do anything to her..." he said while getting up. " Let's go down, mom wanted to have a chat with me"

" Uhm"

____ ____

You went down and met Rizumu who was sitting alone at the table. She saw you approaching the table and quickly stood up.

" Where were you?" She asked with a worried look.

" Washroom" you answered while taking a seat.

" Washroom took you so long?" She asked with a disbelief look. You stared at her and motioned her to sit next to you.

" What happened?" She asked again with a worried look. " Jaemin and everyone are looking for you.."

" I have to tell you something, but please don't tell Jaemin anything about this.." you told her while grabbing her hands.

She gave you a nod and asked you to continue.

" Well the thing is-

You didn't get to finish your sentence because jaemin and his friends had returned.

Jaemin had the most annoyed look on his face when he saw you. " Where were you?" He asked with a serious look.

You sighed and stood up. " I was in the bathroom.."

" Don't lie Y/n. We checked the bathrooms you weren't there" he stated with a stern look.

" So?" You asked with a disbelief look. " I did go to the bathroom first But then I strolled around for some fresh air. You know I don't like crowds" you lie with a confident look. Acting has always been your major hidden talent.

Jaemin sighed and stared at his friends who were signalling him to calm down.

He stepped in front of you and cupped your cheeks. " I was worried.. I'm sorry for acting that way.." he said with a sad look.

You chuckled and pulled away. " Aash don't baby me this way Jaemin" you said while playfully glaring at him.

Jaemin smiled and ruffled your hair. " You are my baby sis y/n! I will always baby you!" He said while pulling you in a tight embrace.

Jungkook and Haechan saw the whole scene from a far.

" She didn't tell him what we did.."

" She's scared that jaemin might beat the hell out of me if he found out" Haechan said while looking down.

" Jaemin is very protective about her. I suggest you don't mess with her anymore" jungkook said and walked away.

Haechan just stayed in his place and stared at you smiling brightly as jaemin kissed your forehead.