38 ✘

It had been four days now*

The routine was normal. Whenever you tried talking to Haechan that red- head would always interrupt.

She would even appear after classes soon after the bell rang leaving you no chance to talk to Haechan.

Tell me why again you don't have his number? You tried convincing jaemin to take you to his place but he said he was busy and didn't want to you there alone.

Your only hope was Mr jeon, but even he disappeared and hasn't come to school.

Today you made up in your mind. That you WILL talk to Haechan no matter what! And you WON'T allow that red-head women to interrupt you this time.

When the bell to the last class rang, you and Rizumu walked in the class and took your seat. You noticed Haechan was staring at you.

His eyes were glued to you and so were yours. It's been four days since you last got time to even talk to each other. Four days since you even got to be properly together.

Sure he would call you out in class to ask questions and you also made sure to answer him. But that's not what you wanted.

You wanted a proper conversation with HIM. And you'd make sure to do it today.

When more students walked in he glanced at them and stood straight.

When everyone got in, he began teaching his lesson. Half way through his teaching he wrote a sum on the board and stared at the students.

" Who's gonna answer this sum for me?" He asked while holding his choke out.

Everyone made sure to look down and avoided meeting his gaze. Except for you and Rizumu. The nerd knew how to solve and so did you.

But you knew what you had to do. Haechan glanced at your direction and smiled. " Want to solve this sum for me Ms Na?" He asked while grinning.

Instead of nodding you shook your head. " I don't know how to Mr Lee" you answered politely.

" Are you telling me you didn't understand the lesson Ms Na?" He asked while tilting his head.

You smile and nod. " Yes Mr Lee I didn't understand the lesson. It looked like you were rushing with your lesson Mr Lee" you told him with a smirk. Everyone in the classroom gasped hearing your words.

Haechan who was fully aware what you were doing smiled and gave a nod.

" Why don't you meet me after class Ms Na and I'll help you with your difficulty" he stated while folding his arms around his chest.

He then glanced at the other students. " Anyone else have difficulty with this lesson?" He asked with a stern look.

The students shook their head not wanting to piss him off.

" Good" he muttered and continued with his lecture.

When the class got over Rizumu smiled at you. " Good luck with whatever you planned on doing"

" Thanks" you smiled back and seated quietly waiting for everyone to walk out.

You wanted to know what those two talked about after his class that day. Haechan and that woman. That COUNSELOR. Its like she always shows up there.

What was going on behind closed doors at your high school? You simply had to know. And you would ask him directly. No beating around the bush. No cleaver innuendos. Just simple and to-the-point questioning.

You slowly walked to the front and a took a seat. You could feel yourself growing slightly angry with HIM now. But then again...

He looked up at you and smiled. This man was relentless in his attacks on your heart. Every single blow sent you farther and farther beyond the point of no return. This had to come to some sort of conclusion one way or another.

"Hi," Haechan said to you.

It was his usual greeting, but for some reason, it enraged you. He was once again oblivious to your feelings. He had to know something was up. He had to.

"You had a attitude problem there few minutes ago, little missy. I'm gonna have to keep you here longer." Haechan razzed playfully.

You were in no mood for games. You just gave him a very VERY serious look.

Haechan obviously noticed THAT. "Whoa! Hey, what's going on? I was just kidding. Don't bite my head off about it." He scratched the back of his head.

It was cute to see him go all panicky like that, but you wouldn't let that stop you from getting down to business. So your facial expression stayed the same.

"Please go and close the door." You said. " Lock it! I don't want anyone interrupting us today" You had complete control over your voice this time.

It was like you'd finally summoned enough of your own willpower to take matters into your own hands. You were actually pretty proud of yourself.

Haechan silently entered your domain. He was very slow about closing the door, but when it finally clicked shut and the lock made its sound, You motioned for him to have a seat.

"Okay," Haechan muttered, obeying your request.

What was he so afraid of? Sure, You were being pretty weird and even a little cold-hearted towards him, but that was no reason for this grown man to behave this way. Maybe he remembered the old saying: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

"Now," You began. You looked at him sternly. "First things first. Why is that Chaewon woman always coming to your classroom after class?" Sure, you probably shouldn't be asking him this. If he didn't know you were jealous before, he undoubtedly know now.

He looked surprised.

What? Could he not believe you would ask something like that? It was the logical thing to do, wasn't it? Every time you wanted to talk to him after class, Chaewon was there. And they both sent you away like some kind of a lost puppy.

"Well..., we're old friends," Haechan said. "Like we were in college together... And-"

And what? What was he leaving out? What did he NOT want to tell you?

"Why are you asking me this?" Haechan asked innocently.

How dare he? He hadn't even finished his statement. "What do you mean why? I'm asking you this because I'm concerned..." You backpedaled. You were supposed to confess it all here and now. That you were jealous!

"Oh..." He sounded a bit strange when he said it.

"What else were you going to say?" You asked him.