3 ✘

Once all your lectures were over you walked back to your maths class to collect two things. One your precious phone. Two your test paper.

You knocked on the door waiting for Mr. Lee to respond. But instead there's no answer.

" hello?" You pushed the door open and noticed he wasn't there.

" Huh where the heck?" You walked in and set in one of the front seats waiting for him.

Five minutes-
Ten minutes-
Fifteen minutes-
Half and hour-
One hour-

" What the fuck?" You slammed your fists on the table while getting up.

" Where the fuck is he??" You burst out from there and run to his office.

And guess what it was locked.

" Is he doing this is on purpose? To annoy me?" You asked Yourself while looking around.

" Ms. Na if your waiting for Mr. Lee then I'd like to tell you he already left due to some urgent issue. You can meet him directly tomorrow now" your English teacher tells you while locking his own office.

" Uhm Thanks Mr. Jeon" you bow and leave from there.

 " the nerve of mister lee to forget to hand me my phone before going home!"

" AHHHHH"

" WHAT WAS HIS PROBLEM??"

" WHY DOES HE ALWAYS HAVE TO BE AN ASSHOLE???"

You scream while angrily moping the living room.

" Fucking Mr. Lee you'll pay for this!" You mutter while grabbing the mop a little too tightly.

After cleaning the house you finally start preparing for the dinner.

You made sure to make all of your brothers favourite dishes. In a way you were thanking him for giving you sufficient allowance every month.

You some how managed to cook enough food for six, the scents were filling the entire house is how you'll brag and exaggerate about your cooking skills.

A pounding on the door summons you out of the kitchen, following your brothers cute voice.

" Y/n!! Open up!!" His goofy laugh is annoyingly loud yet cute even with the door separating you.

Sighing you hold the doorknob and open the door for you brother and his friends.

The minute you open the door you were pulled into a tight embrace.

" Babysis!!!" You brother cooed annoyingly while kissing the living out of you. Don't be surprised, It's Na Jaemin we are talking about.

The man of affection-

" Yah Nana you might as well end up killing me!" You try to be as loud for your brother to hear you.

He laughs Goofily and pulls away smiling brightly.

" I missed you.." he pouts instantly making you regret for interrupting his affection time with you.

You sigh and pull him into another not "squeezing the life out" hug.

Jaemin's smile becomes even wider as he pats your head.

" I missed you too nana.."

Later you pulled away and stared at the three boys eyeing you and your brother with smile plastered on their faces.

Once you get a full view of all three of them only one word could be made out to describe them.

" Handsome"

Jaemin drags you with him towards them.

" Guys meet my little baby sis Y/n! And Y/n meet my roommates!" He squealed happily while pointing at the three boys.

You flash a smile while they do the same.

" Hey I'm Mark I'm the eldest" the guy with black hair introduces himself.

" I'm Jeno" the other guy standing next to the Mark guy spoke while flashing his eye smile.

UwU

" And I'm Renjun" the last boy spoke while giving you peace sign.

You smiled at each one of them and bowed like your a well to do child and you respect people who are elder to you.

" Hello My name is Y/n" you introduced yourself flashing your signature smile.

You then guide them to the dining table and set the food. Jaemin also helped you serving the food.

You place six plates and coax you head to the boys to count them.

" wait. Didn't you tell me, it be five of you?" You asked Jaemin with a confused look.

" oh yea the last friend of mine is running late, he'll be here soon, he had something to take care of.." your brother shrugged while taking a seat.

" oh I almost forgot I don't drink beer let me get some coke for myself." You get up and walk towards the fridge.

You heard the sound of the doorbell ring and instantly your brother answered.

" I'll get it!" He said while walking towards the front door.

You quietly pour the coke in your glass while removing some cubes to go with it.

You open the fridge again to place the coke bottle when you hear chattering sounds coming from the dining table.

" Their last friend must have arrived" you mutter while grabbing your glass.

" Oh Dude you missed Introduction with Jaemin's sister! She's kinda pretty" You hear Mark speak while giggling.

" Is that so? Then I'd like to meet her as well" and when you hear that voice you instantly froze on your spot.

" no.. I'm hallucinating.. it can't be.." you thought while still standing there.

Jaemin walked in and waved his hand.

" yah! What are you doing? My last mate is here come meet him!" He says while dragging you out with him.

When you got there you froze seeing the guy in front of you.

His once brown hair were pretty messed up but still looked good. And his not wearing a tie and buttoned shirt. Instead his wearing a hood and black ripped jeans.

" No way..." you mutter while still staring at him.

The boys turn their attention to you and so does the guy who had just come.

" Y/n?"