CHAPTER 11: Memories To Remember - Part 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any characters in Naruto or Naruto Shippuden. All rights belong to Masashi Kishimoto.

"Human Talking"

Human Thoughts

Jutsus

"Tailed Beast/Summoning animal Talking"

Tailed Beast/Summoning animal Thoughts

CHAPTER 11

Memories To Remember

It has been a week since Jiraiya has left to investigate about the mysterious bird. Today is October 10th and its almost like a mini festival in the Senju House hold in Land of waves. Because its the first birthday of Naruto.

Tsunade and Shizune were making preparations for a small number of guests in the evening. They didn't invite a lot of members, just a few people. Shizune invited Tazuna and his family personally, while Tsunade herself sent invitations to a select few people like Jiraiya and Hiruzen.

At present Shizune was busy in cooking and Tsunade was in the process of arranging all the drinks and sake needed for the guests while she took a sip or two when Shizune was not looking. Naruto was in the living room playing with his favorite stuffed toy which is the cute yellow colored mouse with two long ears and has a red circle on each cheek. It has a tail that is shaped in a zig zag style.

"Pikachu... Thunder bulb attach..." Naruto shouted while running in circles holding the Pikachu stuffed toy in the living room. He was repeating the catch phrase used by the hero in his favorite show that he regularly watches in Television. He was so young that he can't even pronounce some words properly. Tsunade and Shizune were still surprised at how fast Naruto was learning to talk and he was just one year old. Katsuyu was babysitting him as both the ladies of the house are busy in preparations, while Eevee was also there running after Naruto. If you're wondering who this 'Eevee' is, then let me tell you, she was the baby fox that Tsunade adapted as a family pet. She let Naruto to name the female baby fox and he named her Eevee, because she looks like another animal (ahem... ahem) from his favorite show.

Naruto all of a sudden stopped in mid run and turned back facing Eevee, "Eevee... help Pikachu..." he shouted playfully and gently set the stuffed toy on the back of the baby fox. The fox kit then started to run in circles making sure to not let the toy fall down. And a few moments later fox kit jumped on to Naruto making him fall back on the carpet and started to lick him as the toy fell on his right side.

Naruto was laughing hard as he was tickled by the fox kit's licking and sat up, "Just you wait Gary, I will beat you..." he shouted refering to another line from the show rising his tiny fist in the sky, Eevee also rose up on his left side and yipped its agreement too.

"What's my godson doing?"

Naruto turned towards the source of the voice and found Jiraiya coming in through the window.

"Uncle Jiraiya..!", he shouted in excitement as he ran as fast as he could and jumped up towards Jiraiya. Jiraiya caught the excited boy in his hands and spun him around making the boy laugh and then set him down.

"What's with all the commo..." Tsunade stopped in mid sentence as she saw Jiraiya. Soon Shizune also appeared in the living room.

"I'm glad you're here pervert..." Tsunade said. Shizune was trying so hard to maintain a poker face but was failing miserably at the pervert remark. Eevee also made some enthusiastic barks agreeing with that.

"Hey..." Jiraiya shouted like a stubborn child and said, "I'm not a pervert..." but before Tsunade can counter, "I'm a super pervert." He finished his sentence.

He then summoned a samurai toad Gama, who is a large toad, enough for Jiraiya to ride on his back. His orange skin is covered in blue markings, he has bandages wrapped around his body and left foreleg, and wears a necklace with seven large beads on it, with the kanji for "loyalty" on the central, largest one. He was wearing a samurai armour, composed of a plate cuirass and arm-guards paired with traditional samurai pauldrons.

Then Gama and Jiraiya started to do a weird dance intro as Jiraiya started to say, "I am the hermit of Mount Myoboku... The man on whom ladies swoon over... I... AM... JIRAIYA... The Toad Sage..!" He completed the intro by making weird pose. He was leaning forward a little facing the ladies of the house, still standing on Gama with his left leg infront and right leg was stretched behind him and he held his left hand in the front with palm open and downwards near where his left knee was and he held his right hand behind him with elbow facing the sky and closed right fist towards his head. Strangely enough the toad Gama was also imitating his pose.

...Pin Drop Silence...

Crickets could be heard chirping in the background as the two ladies of the house and the female baby fox stood there in utter silence with dumbfounded faces and a sweat drop on the back of their heads. But they were brought back to reality from their stupor when they heard clapping sounds. Both ladies and the fox kit turned towards the sound and fell face first in the ground in a comical way when they saw that Naruto was laughing and was clapping at Jiraiya's display.

"See..! My Godson approves me as the ladies man..!" Jiraiya shouted and lifted the giggling Naruto off the ground and set him up on his shoulders and started to jump up and down still standing on Gama. Not surprisingly Gama also started to jump around as Jiraiya kept himself balanced by channeling chakra to his legs.

Few seconds later Tsunade stood up from the ground and said, "Boys, will be boys..." Soon Shizune & Eevee also stood up and all three ladies(including Eevee) went back to what they were doing, leaving the boys of the house to do as they wish.