CHAPTER 19: Oh Hello... I'm Here Too...! - Part 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any characters in Naruto or Naruto Shippuden. All rights belong to Masashi Kishimoto.

WARNING (PLEASE READ): Recently I have noticed that my fanfiction story is showing up in some mirror sites which are just copying Wattpad. These sites are dangerous for your safety and may infect your device with malwares. I have posted my fanfiction story only on fanfiction.net website & Wattpad. If you're reading my fanfiction story on any other website other than fanfiction.net & Wattpad, then I suggest you to immediately leave that website and go back to fanfiction.net or Wattpad to read my fanfiction story.

"Human Talking"

Human Thoughts

Jutsus

"Tailed Beast/Summoning animal Talking"

Tailed Beast/Summoning animal Thoughts

CHAPTER 19

Oh Hello... I'm Here Too...!

Where am I? were the thoughts running through the child's mind as he found himself waking up to a sitting position in ankle deep water that is in red color.

"So you're here...? I want to rip you out into tiny pieces... If only I can get out from here..." a booming voice roared.

The child winced at the loudness of the voice and turned to look at the source. He found himself staring at a cage that has four heavy steel bars. He couldn't quite see how tall the rods were, because those steel bars seem to be going on forever into the darkness of the sky. He slowly stood up and walked close towards the bars to get a good look. He stopped 10 feet before the bars and found that the bars were held close by a seal with a kanji being written on it that reads 'SEAL'.

He was still observing the seal on the bars and then suddenly found himself skidding back a little by the sudden wind coming from within the bars. He braced himself against the sudden wind and understood that whatever was on the other side of the cage just exhaled its breath.

The child saw what appears to be a giant beast's shadow slowly rising up within the darkness of the other side of the cage. He still couldn't see it clearly cause the beast was not coming out into light. The only things that are visible were its eyes in the darkness.

"Mark my words you stupid insect... This seal may stop me for now... But I will find a way out of here and kill everything that's precious to you." came the booming voice of the beast. Then it sat down resting its head on its front legs. It was somewhat visible now but still not clearly.

The child was scared at first, but only until he heard what the beast said at the end. When he heard what it intends to do at the end of its sentence, the boy's posture suddenly changed. The beast saw that the fear in the eyes was replaced by something else, something that it can't understand. Then the boy surprised it by actually coming through the steel bars. The beast was too surprised to do anything, but the boy didn't stop there. He went up to its front leg, climbed on it and kept on walking until he was right in front of its right eye.

"Will you be my friend..?"

The words caught the beast unaware and it was shocked beyond belief. "Eh...?" was the only reply that came to its mind.

"My father sealed you into me. He believes that only I can protect the village and my precious ones with your help." The boy replied putting emphasis on the word help.

The beast didn't reply, but let the boy continue. "I don't want to use your power... I'm requesting you to help me with your power to protect the village and those who are precious to me..."

Those words put the beast in deep thought, which was an unusual thing for it. "I want you to be my friend and one of my most precious people..." The boy finished saying.

After few more moments when the beast still didn't reply, the boy slowly climbed down from its front leg and started to walk towards the bars with his back turned towards the beast.

This is my chance to attack him and escape from here before he crosses the bars...! were the thoughts screaming in the beast's mind.

It turned towards the retreating boy and raised claws to attack. But the boy still had his back facing it. Then the realization struck its head like a hedge hammer. The boy trusts him so much..?

The boy reminded it of another person whom it respected. A person who also trusted it so much that he also had his back facing the beast. A fond memory that the beast always cherished made its way into its mind.

"There's really no need to distinguish between man and beast... Because a friend of the heart provides peace of mind, no matter what their species." A very old looking man said to the beast. He was sitting cross legged in ankle deep water of his mindscape.

"I gotta say... You're one strange bastard... I bet there isn't ever going to be a human like you again..." the very same beast replied and it was seen sitting behind the old man.

"No... I think you're wrong here... Human souls are like reflecting water... People often speak or act the opposite of their true feelings... But I believe that fundamentally people's hearts wish to connect with and accept each other, even with beasts." The old man replied with sagely wisdom and the beast was surprised at his words beyond belief.

"You know... You kind of remind me of my own father... The old man, Sage of The Six Paths." The beast said genuinely.

The old man's eyes were starting to have tears of happiness at hearing the acknowledgement in the beast's voice. "Thank you very much... I believe that those are the most heartwarming words, I've ever received from you..." He replied with a shaking voice.

"Hey... Seriously though... I really can't see there being other people like you out there..."

"Oh... I'm sure there are... I know that one day, someone will emerge who will protect, redeem and cherish you..." The old man started to say and paused while raising his hands and placing them in such a way that his palms were facing his face. There are kanji written on the palms of both of his hands. On his left hand palm there was a kanji that reads 'ACCEPTANCE' and on his right hand palm there was a kanji that reads 'HEART'.

"... and the moment you come to accept his true heart... You too will likely comprehend the meaning of these words that my mentor etched onto my palms." He finished his saying referring to the words on his palms and then joined both his palms in a praying gesture. Both the kanji fused and gave another kanji that read 'LOVE'.

The beast found itself staring at the same word on the forehead of the boy who was now standing outside the bars and facing it. The boy was observing the beast curiously because of its unusual silence.

After what felt like an eternity, the beast finally replied... "My father... Asked me to help humans... But you humans are all the same... YOU HUMANS WILL DO ANYTHHING AND EVERYTHING FOR POWER..." it shouted the last sentence.

The boy looked at it with something akin to understanding and then bowed to the beast. "I can understand if you don't trust me now... But I will work my way until I have earned your trust... Believe It...!" He completed the last words by rising up and thrusting his fist into the air.

To the boy's surprise and shock the beast started to laugh like an idiot and after its laughing subsided a little the beast asked, "What's your name kid..?"

"Gaara..." The boy replied.

"Heyo Gaara... You remind me of Bunpuku so much..."

"Who's that..?" Gaara asked with confusion.

"Like hell I'm gonna say... Go away..."

With that Gaara was forcefully expelled from the mindscape.