CHAPTER 26: A Glimpse of Skills Part - 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any characters in Naruto or Naruto Shippuden. All rights belong to Masashi Kishimoto.

WARNING (PLEASE READ): Recently I have noticed that my fanfiction story is showing up in some mirror sites which are just copying Wattpad. These sites are dangerous for your safety and may infect your device with malwares. I have posted my fanfiction story only on fanfiction.net website & Wattpad. If you're reading my fanfiction story on any other website other than fanfiction.net & Wattpad, then I suggest you to immediately leave that website and go back to fanfiction.net or Wattpad to read my fanfiction story.

"Human Talking"

Human Thoughts

Jutsus

"Tailed Beast/Summoning animal Talking"

Tailed Beast/Summoning animal Thoughts

CHAPTER 26

A Glimpse of Skills

After saving the Hyuga Heiress from bullies, the blonde trouble maker along with his companion Eevee returned to his home.

"Mom, Sis.... I'm home...!" Naruto shouted to which Eevee also yipped letting the other two ladies know that she is back too.

"How's your first day in the academy Naruto-kun...?" Tsunade was the first to appear as she approached the duo.

"It was awesome and I made some new friends like Shikamaru, Kiba, Choji, Shino, Sakura, Sasuke and Ino-Chan..." Naruto was about to say something more, but he was interrupted before he could finish by Shizune who said, "Ino-Chan..?" She made sure to emphasize the word 'chan', so as to make sure that Tsunade would get what she meant. Hearing this Tsunade just rolled her eyes which went unnoticed by Naruto.

"Is that your new girlfriend Naruto-kun...?" Shizune asked teasingly as she started pinching her brother's cheek lightly.

"What's a girlfriend sis...? You said that in the morning too... Does it mean something like a friend who is a girl...?" Naruto asked after he pried off his sister's hand and started rubbing his cheek.

"Awwww... Never mind Naruto-kun..." She then glanced at Eevee asking her a silent question to which Eevee just gave her a foxy grin and nodded her head seemingly agreeing to some unspoken question asked by Shizune, remembering how the blonde girl was trying so hard to control her blush when she saw Naruto's foxy grin.

All the while Tsunade was making sure to remember the name 'Ino', so she could have some time alone with the girl to see if she is a fangirl or not.

"I'm glad you made some friends Naruto-kun..." Tsunade said as she bent on her knees and hugged her son. No one but Shizune in the house knew that some tears were threatening to spill from Tsunade's eyes. "It was one of Kushina's last wishes for you to have some good friends on whom you can depend for all your life..."

At this point no one was able to hold back anymore, and all four members of the house joined the hug to mourn for Naruto's parents who are no longer in this world.