CHAPTER 25: Meet The Rookies...! - Part 2

(Next Morning...)

"Do you think I can get some more friends in the Ninja Academy mom..?" Naruto asked his mother as he was walking on the right side of her with his hands behind his head and his face looking upwards to the clear blue sky with Eevee walking on his right side, while Shizune was walking on the left side of Tsunade with TonTon in her hands.

"Yes... I'm sure you will Naruto-kun..." Tsunade replied still looking forward in the direction of the academy. She continued again when she saw Naruto turn to her with an expectant and hopeful gaze, "You don't need a whole lot of them... All you need are some friends who will stand by you at each and every turn." To which Naruto just nodded with a satisfied smile.

"Well... Here we are Naruto-kun..." Tsunade said as they approached the gates of the ninja academy. Tsunade knelt facing her son and hugged him slowly and said, "Become a ninja that will make Kushina, Minato and me proud Naruto-kun..." at the end of her sentence Naruto felt Tsunade's tears on his shirt.

"I will mom..." Naruto replied as he hugged her back trying to hold his own tears at the mention of his real parents.

"Hey...! Don't forget about me..." Shizune complained as she also joined the hug. Beside the hugging trio both TonTon and Eevee also oinked and yipped.

After a few seconds Tsunade and Shizune let go of Naruto. Naruto stood up and started walking through the gates with Eevee alongside him. When he was about to cross the gates he turned around one last time.

Tsunade caught her son's look and said, "Go on son..."

But Shizune cupped her right hand on her mouth like she was telling a secret out loud and said, "If you get a girlfriend, introduce her to me first Naruto-kun... I'm your elder sister after all... And I will keep it a secret from Lady Tsunade too..." which made him confused as he didn't understand what a girlfriend is, but Eevee seemed to understand what she meant and gave a foxy grin as she wiggled her tail.

"Uhhhh... Okay..." Naruto replied in confusion and turned towards Eevee, only to a see a wicked grin on his companion's face. "What..?" He asked. To which Eevee just rolled her eyes and started walking towards the academy. After a second had passed Naruto just shrugged his shoulders and followed his companion into the academy.

"Was that really necessary Shizune..?" Tsunade asked her apprentice having a tick mark on her forehead with a mother's righteous fury at the thought of some fangirl trapping her son.

"Oh come on Lady Tsunade... Sooner or later Naruto will eventually get a girlfriend who will become his wife one day and she will start calling you 'Mother in Law'. You can't expect him to be your cute little son forever..." Shizune replied teasing her master knowing how much Tsunade loves her son.

"I know..." Tsunade started saying with a gentle smile as she watched her son enter into the academy building, "But..." all of a sudden her gentle smile turned into a wicked grin, "The hell I'm gonna let any fangirl lay their hands on my son... If any fangirl even tries to sway my son..." She then started rubbing the palms of her hands like a maniac, "I can't wait to show her my toys..." She finished her sentence with very iconic maniacal laugh of a certain super villain from movies.

"I think you've been watching too many movies along with Naruto-kun these days Lady Tsunade..." Shizune muttered out loud with a sweat drop at the back of her head as her master was still lost in her crazy laughter.

"Anyway... lets go Shizune... We have so much work to do in home..." Tsunade replied dropping the laughter all of a sudden and started walking towards their home. Shizune just nodded and followed her master.