CHAPTER 34: Jiraiya's Knowledge - Part 3

(That Night... Senju Residence...)

A small feast was prepared by Tsunade for the small family to celebrate Naruto's graduation. Even Katsuyu was also present with the family to celebrate. Naruto received a high-quality shuriken and kunai set as present from Tsunade, a field first aid kit as a present from Shizune and 3 sets of fingerless gloves as a present from Izumi.

The family did not start the feast yet as they were waiting for another person too. As if on que, there came a loud proclamation...

"I am the hermit of Mount Myoboku..."

All those present there turned towards the source of the voice.

"The man on whom ladies swoon over..." sure enough there he was... Jiraiya, in the middle of his weird dance along with Gama.

"Not again..." Mumbled the ladies of the house who were Tsunade, Shizune, Izumi, Katsuyu, Tonton and Eevee. Three years of witnessing Jiraiya's weird antics had scarred Izumi's mind enough that they are not doing any more harm to her mind than they already did.

"I... AM... JIRAIYA... The Toad Sage...!" Jiraiya finished his dance with his weird finishing pose in perfect sync with Gama.

"Uncle Jiraiya...!", Naruto shouted in excitement as he ran as fast as he could and jumped up towards Jiraiya. Jiraiya caught the excited boy in his hands and spun him around making the boy laugh and then set him down.

"I'm glad you're here pervert..." Tsunade said. Shizune, Izumi, Tonton, Eevee and Katsuyu were trying so hard to maintain a poker face but were failing miserably at the pervert remark.

"Hey..." Jiraiya shouted like a stubborn child and said, "I'm not a pervert..."

But before he can complete his sentence Tsunade said, "Yeah... Yeah..., We all know you're a super pervert." Which was the last straw as Shizune, Izumi, Tonton, Katsuyu and Eevee burst out laughing.

Soon the ladies of the house left to prepare the feast leaving Naruto with Jiraiya. Jiraiya turned to Naruto and said, "Naruto... Since you've become a shinobi, you are now considered as an adult by the village and by me." Seeing Naruto listening to him with rapt attention, Jiraiya kneeled in front of the blond and continued, "Since you're an adult and a ninja now, I'm gonna pass on my knowledge to you..."

"Cool... What is it Pervy Sage...? Have you finally decided to train me fully...?" Naruto asked excitedly.

Jiraiya got used to being called pervy sage for so long that at some point he accepted it as a nickname for him given by his godson. Jiraiya smiled at the blond kid's excitement and ruffled his hair a little and said, "No Naruto... But what I'm gonna pass on to you has too much value for it... So, you have to promise that you'll keep it absolutely secret."

"I promise..." Naruto said without any delay.

Jiraiya looked around a little to make sure that there are no eavesdroppers. Once he was sure that the coast is clear, he pulled out a thing from his coat which was wrapped in cloth and handed it to Naruto.

Naruto excitedly opened the present and whatever was in the wrapping, it was so bright that it took Naruto's eyes 5 seconds to properly adjust to the light and he could now clearly see the item gifted to him by his godfather.

The item was an orange colored book which was still shining brightly for Naruto's eyes. Naruto tried to look at the name of the book.

"Icha Icha Paradise"

Naruto started reading the book immediately with excitement to gain all the knowledge the book has to offer.

(In the Kitchen...)

Tsunade suddenly stopped in the middle of arranging the plates with righteous anger creeping up on her face triggered by her maternal instincts. "Why do I feel like I have to kick Jiraiya in the nuts very hard...?" She thought out loud and Shizune who was beside her looked at her like she grew a second head.

This day will soon be marked in the History of The Shinobi as the day when Naruto Senju had developed an SS – Class forbidden jutsu which can knock out even the gods and goddesses.

------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

Please don't read my fanfiction on any website other than fanfiction. net & Wattpad cause all those other websites are just mirror sites with possible malwares in them.

The gang will meet their Jounin senseis soon in the next chapter...

So, don't miss the next chapter and stay tuned to find out what happens next in the story...

Since this is my fanfiction, I will be making some major and minor changes to the original story as I see fit for my fanfiction to evolve... Hopefully you all will like the changes I am gonna do in future...

Also, If you notice a spelling mistake anywhere in my story, then I request you to please mention which chapter and what is the mistake in reviews. I will go back and correct the spelling mistakes.

Thanks in advance for all my readers for giving your support...

This was my first ever fanfiction. Please leave your valuable opinions in reviews. Next chapter will be coming soon, Dattebayo.