CHAPTER 24: Leaf Village... Here I Come...! - Part 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any characters in Naruto or Naruto Shippuden. All rights belong to Masashi Kishimoto.

WARNING (PLEASE READ): Recently I have noticed that my fanfiction story is showing up in some mirror sites which are just copying Wattpad. These sites are dangerous for your safety and may infect your device with malwares. I have posted my fanfiction story only on fanfiction.net website & Wattpad. If you're reading my fanfiction story on any other website other than fanfiction.net & Wattpad, then I suggest you to immediately leave that website and go back to fanfiction.net or Wattpad to read my fanfiction story.

"Human Talking"

Human Thoughts

Jutsus

"Tailed Beast/Summoning animal Talking"

Tailed Beast/Summoning animal Thoughts

CHAPTER 24

Leaf Village... Here I Come...!

"Is that The Leaf Village...?"

"Yes." Tsunade replied to her son who sounded excited.

"Those gates are huge...!" Naruto said referring to the large wooden gates of Konoha. They were still 2 miles away from the gates, but given that they can still see the gates from that far made them even more awe inspiring.

"Eevee...! Race ya to the entrance...!" Naruto challenged his companion to which Eevee also barked accepting the challenge.

"What's going on...?" Kakashi said more to himself than others present there.

"Well Naruto-kun is about to cause some mischief..." Shizune replied to the silver haired Jounin causing him to rise his single visible eye brow.

The world all around them seemed to have slowed down as both Naruto and Eevee concentrated on a red leaf that has been floating in the wind trying to reach the ground.

Both Naruto and Eevee got ready for their race. Naruto stood with his feet shoulder width apart and kept his right leg in front of him and at the same time he kept his left foot behind him with the heel being raised off the ground. Both his feet were pointed forward and the left foot toes were one foot behind the heel of the right foot. He kept his arms relaxed and was looking forward to the floating leaf.

When the leaf was half way down, Kakashi noticed a shift in Naruto's stance as he flexed at the hips and knees so that the weight is evenly distributed over both of his feet and leaned downwards towards the front foot. He placed left arm in front and right arm in back and got ready.

That's not how shinobi are supposed to run... were the thoughts running through Kakashi's mind as Eevee also got into her own stance.

As soon as the sound of the leaf touching the ground reached the sensitive ears of both Eevee and Naruto...

"LET'S GO...!" Naruto shouted as he pushed off with both feet, springing away from the start position and drove with a big, strong arm action as he kept the eyes down so that all of the power was being directed through the top of the ahead. He pushed gradually and rose up to the full sprinting position. All of this happened in a mere second. As soon he rose up to the full sprinting position, the world came back to normal and both Naruto and Eevee shot themselves like thunder and lightning leaving only dust trail behind them.

"Where did he learn that technique to run fast...?" Kakashi mumbled to himself, completely shocked by the 8-year old's speed.

"He watches a lot of TV..." Shizune replied like it was all the explanation needed and started walking along with Jiraiya and Tsunade all the while completely ignoring the dumbfounded look of the scarecrow Jounin.