CHAPTER 25: Meet The Rookies...! - Part 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any characters in Naruto or Naruto Shippuden. All rights belong to Masashi Kishimoto.

WARNING (PLEASE READ): Recently I have noticed that my fanfiction story is showing up in some mirror sites which are just copying Wattpad. These sites are dangerous for your safety and may infect your device with malwares. I have posted my fanfiction story only on fanfiction.net website & Wattpad. If you're reading my fanfiction story on any other website other than fanfiction.net & Wattpad, then I suggest you to immediately leave that website and go back to fanfiction.net or Wattpad to read my fanfiction story.

"Human Talking"

Human Thoughts

Jutsus

"Tailed Beast/Summoning animal Talking"

Tailed Beast/Summoning animal Thoughts

CHAPTER 25

Meet The Rookies...!

After getting the paper work done for Naruto's entry in ninja academy Tsunade, Shizune, Naruto and Eevee went to the Senju residency located within the leaf village. The family spent all the evening unpacking their things and settling down. After their unpacking was complete, Shizune and Naruto came to the living room where Eevee was already resting.

"Ok since we are done with all the stuff... I think its time to bring her..." Shizune muttered out loud.

"Yeah sis... Bring her..." Naruto shouted to which Eevee also yipped in excitement.

"Alright..." Shizune said with a smile at their excitement and started doing hand signs.

Boar,Dog,Bird,Monkey,Ram

Summoning Jutsu Shizune said only loud enough for Naruto and Eevee to hear and put her palm on the ground. There was a small puff of smoke and as soon as the smoke disappeared...

"Oink... Oink..." TonTon jumped from the smoke towards Shizune as the woman caught it with her hands and hugged it. Tonton grew up a bit and is now wearing a small dark red colored jacket with no sleeves and her cheeks have blush in a darker shade of the same tint as her skin. She is also wearing a costly pearl collar around her neck.

"TonTon...!" Naruto shouted and as soon as TonTon heard Naruto, it jumped on to him next and Eevee also joined in tickling the boy.

"Hey... Knock it off... It tickles..." Naruto said in between laughs.

"Finally she's here... I couldn't make her travel all that distance..." Shizune thought out loud with a smile.

"Now that you mention it..." Naruto said scratching his head as TonTon and Eevee let him sit up, "I am confused sis... You've signed the contract with Katsuyu, haven't you..?" at Shizune's nod he continued again, "So when you did the summoning jutsu now, why Katsuyu didn't appear..?"

"Well, Lady Katsuyu is one of the legendary summons... So in order to summon her, I need to use my blood..." she gave a small pause for Naruto to understand and continued again, "If I use my blood and do the summoning jutsu with decent amount of my chakra then I can summon a decent part of Lady Katsuyu's original body, and If I use humongous amount of chakra with my blood then I can summon Lady Katsuyu's original body. But my chakra reserves are not that big to summon the actual body of Lady Katsuyu from Shikkotsu Forest." She then pointed to TonTon and continued, "With TonTon I used a Companion Summoning Seal on her, so that I can summon her whenever I want and wherever I want... It works the same way as the Summoning Jutsu works, but doesn't need my blood and it only needs very little chakra."

"Cool...!" Naruto shouted in amazement and stood up immediately with puppy dog eyes, "Will you teach it to me sis, so that I can have the Companion Summoning Seal with Eevee too...?" Eevee also yipped and laid on its front legs with the same eyes and started wiggling its tail.

Shizune couldn't resist those eyes and laughed, "I will Naruto-kun..." She said ruffling his hair.

"YESSSS...! You're the best sis..." Naruto started jumping up and down with Eevee also joining in.

"Alright TonTon come on... Lets go..." Shizune called her companion, deciding to let her brother to have this moment and retire for the day to take some rest.

"Oink... Oink..." TonTon replied with a nod of its head and followed Shizune to her room.