CHAPTER 38: Baba Yaga - Part 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any characters in Naruto or Naruto Shippuden. All rights belong to Masashi Kishimoto.

WARNING (PLEASE READ): Recently I have noticed that my fanfiction story is showing up in some mirror sites which are just copying Wattpad & Fanfiction.net. These sites are dangerous for your safety and may infect your device with malwares. I have posted my fanfiction story only on fanfiction.net website & Wattpad. If you're reading my fanfiction story on any other website other than fanfiction.net & Wattpad, then I suggest you to immediately leave that website and go back to fanfiction.net or Wattpad to read my fanfiction story.

"Human Talking"

Human Thoughts

Jutsus

"Tailed Beast/Summoning animal Talking"

Tailed Beast/Summoning animal Thoughts

CHAPTER 38

Baba Yaga

"Sis... What's going on...? What happened to Eevee...?" a 5 year old Naruto who just now returned to Wave from his trip with Jiraiya to the Sand village asked his sister in a hurry. He just witnessed Tsunade through the glass window on the door of the operating room located in the Senju residence fussing over Eevee who was unconscious and was in a pool of blood. Tsunade was slightly shaking and seemed to be sweating a lot.

"Naru..." Shizune kneeled in front of the blond boy with a worried expression and tried to explain what happened without making the boy worry even more, "Eevee was attacked by an animal trafficking gang..."

.....

"Wait... Wait... Please... Please let me go..." A person who was looking like a thug tried to bargain his way out of his predicament in between painful screams as he was in a kneeling position and was held in a death grip by a blond boy. The thug was forcefully made to kneel by the blond boy who held the thug's left arm in his hands and kept his right leg on the top of the thug's left shoulder. The boy kept applying pressure on the thug's left shoulder with his leg while rotating the thug's arm in anti-clockwise direction very slowly.

"I'm begging you... Please let me go... It's just a fucking fox..." The thug managed to say in between cries of pain.

Bones cracking, tendons severing and blood vessels bursting in the thug's left arm and left shoulder could be clearly heard as the blond boy kept applying even more pressure on the thug's left shoulder and kept rotating the arm even more. "Her name is... Eevee..." The boy said and then plucked entire left arm off making the thug scream even louder in pain. Blood gushed out of the thug's empty shoulder socket and was pooling under him.

The thug was losing too much blood at a very fast rate and with his blurry vision he could see the blond boy standing like a Boogeyman among the unconscious and bloody bodies of the members of his gang and all he could do before his world went dark was trying to whisper something in terror, "Bab.."

Naruto woke up suddenly from his nightmare and he was sweating all over as he remembered the day he went crazy. Eevee who was resting on the floor near his bed sensed his distress and approached him and yipped to make sure whether he is okay or not.

"Yeah Eevee.... I'm... I'm fine... It's just a bad dream..." Naruto said realizing that Eevee was okay and wiped the sweat off his forehead before getting up from the bed.

------------------------------------------------------------

(3 hours later... Hidden Leaf Village Forest...)

"Knucklehead to Scarecrow... Come in Scarecrow... Over..."

"Go ahead Knucklehead... Over..."

"I have eyes on the target... 50 meters ahead in the direction of 2'o clock... Over..."

"Roger that Knucklehead, stand by for my order... Over..."

"Affirmative... Over..."

"Scarecrow to Mooneyes... Come in Mooneyes... Over..."

"Go ahead Scarecrow... Over..."

"Do you have eyes on the target...? Over..."

"Yes, I've got the left flank covered... Over..."

"Roger that Mooneyes, stand by for my order... Over..."

"Affirmative... Over..."

"Scarecrow to Duckbutt... Come in Duckbutt... Over..."

"Go ahead Scarecrow... Over..." I should kill that idiot for suggesting this code name, thought someone after responding to the radio communication.

"Report your position... Over..."

"I've got the right flank covered..."

"Roger that Duckbutt, stand by for my order... Over..."

"Affirmative... Over..."

"Scarecrow to Team 7... I'll try to drive the target towards Knucklehead on the rear end... As soon as I make my move, Mooneyes will cover the left flank and Duckbutt will cover the right flank preventing any kind of escape routes for the target and Knucklehead will capture the target... Eevee will stay out of this because of obvious reasons... I say again... Eevee will stay out of this because of obvious reasons... Is that clear...? Over..."

"Read you loud and clear... Over..."

"Roger that... Over..."

"Wilco... Over..."

The target who was busy licking its private parts suddenly sensed the oncoming danger with its sixth sense and turned its head and saw a person with silver hair that does not obey the laws of gravity charging towards it.

------------------------------------------------------------

(5 minutes later...)

"I don't know why it's being cute in your arms..." Naruto complained rubbing the scratch marks on his face when he saw Tora - The Cat purring happily as it was being petted by Hinata. Eevee who was walking by his side yipped in a manner that sounded like a chuckle.

"May be because it likes me..." Hinata replied and lifted the cat so that its face is closer to her face and asked, "Don't you like me...? Your Mooneyes...?" to which the cat replied by purring cutely before snuggling into Hinata's neck. Tora then turned to Naruto and hissed wildly before going back to snuggling with Hinata again.

"I think it doesn't like us or our codenames..." Naruto thought out loud with a nervous smile as he unconsciously put some distance from Hinata who was holding the cat.

"That's the last time I am giving you the chance to pick the names..." a certain duckbutt haired Uchiha mumbled out loud with annoyance written all over his face.

"Roger that... He He He... " The blond boy replied chuckling.