CHAPTER 24: Leaf Village... Here I Come...! - Part 2

(The Leaf Village Gates...)

There were two Chunins stationed at the village gates, guarding the entrance and keeping record of all those who are either entering or exiting the village. These two Chunins have been doing gate guard duty since the time they became Chunin. People even started calling them the 'Eternal Gate Guards'.

"Man... I'm bored..." The first Chunin complained and he has long, spiky, black hair and dark eyes. He has a strip of bandage running across the bridge of his nose and a marking on his chin which has the same colour as his hair. He was wearing the standard attire of a Konoha shinobi complete with a forehead protector and a flak jacket.

"I know Kotetsu... I'm bored too..." The second Chunin agreed releasing a sigh and he has brown hair, and dark eyes. His hair is combed down and was covering his right eye. He had a forehead protector like a bandanna and was wearing the standard Konoha shinobi outfit which goes all the way up to his chin.

"I wish something new happened today Izumo..." The now identified Kotetsu said to his partner and stood up to stretch his body and heard a satisfying joint pop sound. When he didn't get a response from his partner Izumo, Kotetsu turned towards him only to find his eyes being the size of dish plates.

"Izumo..?" Kotetsu called his shocked looking partner.

"I think your wish has come true Kotetsu..." Izumo said looking at the direction of the gates.

"Huh...?" Kotetsu turned to look in the direction where Izumo was looking and as soon as he did, his jaw dropped.

Twin dust storms were making their way towards the village gates and they don't seem to be stopping any time soon. If they collide with their guard station at the speed they were moving, there will be a lot of collateral damage. Their eyes went wide and they both stood up in panic as the twin dust storms approached the gates and as soon they passed through the gates... They stopped..?

"Hell Yeah...! I was first Eevee...!" Shouted Naruto who was the first one to appear from the dust cloud he made followed by Eevee who barked something that is not understandable to the shell shocked Chunins.

Naruto turned towards the two Chunin whose eyes were looking like they will pop out from their eye sockets any time and said, "Yo..."

That was the last straw as Izumo fell forwards and Kotetsu fell backwards as they lost their consciousness into sweet bliss after witnessing the shocking and dynamic entry of a blond boy and a fox.

"Uh oh... I guess I went too far..." Naruto said scratching his head and chuckled to himself awkwardly.

"Yeah... You broke the poor souls..." Came the reply of Kakashi who just walked in to see the supposed Eternal Gate Guards losing their consciousness after witnessing a 'dust storm'.

"He he..." Naruto laughed as Eevee approached the Chunins slowly and started to poke them with her tail to see if they would wake up or not.

"Well trouble makers everywhere..." Tsunade said more to herself with a smile than the others present there with her.

"Seems they will be out of it for a very long time..." Jiraiya thought out loud.

"Jiraiya-sama... I can stay here until they wake up to complete the entry formalities... You all please continue to the Hokage tower..." Kakashi said with a sigh and took out his favorite orange book making Tsunade's eye brow twitch in annoyance.

"Alright..." Jiraiya laughed in reply and continued, "Let's go..." He then ushered them towards the Hokage tower.

Kakashi lowered his book to see the retreating form of Naruto who is his late sensei's son and thought, He is definitely unique...

He then turned towards the unconscious Chunins and thought Seems like I'll be able to finish 5 chapters of Icha Icha, before they wake up... He then shrugged and went back to his reading.

------------------------------------------------------------

(Hokage Tower...)

"Burn...! Burn...! Just Burn already...!" Hiruzen was muttering out loud while sitting in the Hokage chair in his office staring at the mountains of paper work on his desk.

"Paper work won't be burned by just your angry looks sensei..." came the amused voice of Jiraiya who entered the office through the window, making Hiruzen to look at him.

"Well... One can only wish..." Hiruzen said with a resigned sigh and turned back to the paper work, only to widen his eyes when more paper work was placed on top of the already existing mountain by his secretary who just came in.

"Lady Tsunade is here Hokage-sama..." His secretary said after she put the additional paper work and kept smiling.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you..?" Hiruzen accused pointing a finger at his secretary.

"I don't know what you're talking about Hokage-sama..." His secretary replied feigning too much innocence.

Hiruzen snorted at her obvious pretending and finally said, "Just send Tsunade in..."

"As you wish Hokage-sama..." she replied and left.

Both Hiruzen and Jiraiya felt the anbu hidden in the office trying to hide their snickers at Hiruzen's expense.

"Aha...!" Hiruzen stood up shouting, "Now I get it... You all are enjoying this, aren't you..!? I am gonna burn this paper work and see the look on all of your faces..." Hiruzen shouted in comical frustration and started doing hand signs...

Snake,Ram,Monkey,Boar,Horse,Tiger

Hiruzen took in a long breath of air into his lungs and molded it into fire.

Fire Style: Fire Ba...

"What are you doing sensei..?" came the scolding voice of his angry and dangerous female student.

In the shock of her sudden appearance, Hiruzen lost control of the jutsu and it exploded inside his lungs. Even though he reinforced his lungs with chakra before performing the jutsu, he tried to hold the smoke inside so as not to look like a fool in front of Tsunade. But when his eyes became red due to smoke, he had to open his mouth to let the smoke dissipate, which was a funny sight and it caused Naruto to laugh so hard he fell on the ground.

"Did you see that Eevee...? The look on his face and the smoke from his mouth...?" Naruto said in between his laughs. Jiraiya, Shizune and even Tsunade were laughing at the sight and Hiruzen can now hear the snickers of his hidden anbu loud and clear and even the way Eevee looked at him caused him to think that the fox is also laughing at him.

He released a sigh and sat back in his chair, only to notice that somehow the paper work got doubled during the time he tried playing cool with his failed jutsu attempt to burn it.

"WHY....!?" Hiruzen screamed in frustration.