CHAPTER 38: Baba Yaga - Part 5

Zabuza released a somewhat potent killing intent to prove that Kakashi's statement about him was true. "Hinata, Naruto and Sasuke... He's not like those other ninja... He's in a whole other league..." Kakashi explained the danger in front of them and removed his head band to uncover his famous Sharingan eye.

------------------------------------------------------------

(The Leaf Village... Senju Residence...)

"Lady Tsunade, shouldn't you be worried that Naruto-kun had left the village on a mission and could get hurt...?" Shizune asked with a twitching eye brow when she saw that her master was casually lying on the couch drinking sake and was going through some of the lottery tickets that she had bought from The Land of Tea without any care in the world.

"Huh...? Who could hurt our Naruto-kun...?" Tsunade replied without even looking at Shizune.

------------------------------------------------------------

(The Land of Waves...)

Sasuke had just finished up explaining about the Sharingan and its specialties, though he was still on edge about how Kakashi got a Sharingan eye for himself.

"Enough talking... I need to exterminate the old man... Now..." Zabuza said causing Tazuna to tremble in fear.

Kakashi went into his fighting stance causing Zabuza to chuckle. "So... I'll have to exterminate you first... Eh Kakas..." Zabuza couldn't complete his speech cause as soon as he mentioned about killing Kakashi, Naruto applied pressure on the part where he still held the huge sword with his extended right hand palm causing the sword to break at that particular section and the sword immediately fell and lodged itself in the ground up to half of its length. Then the blond boy kicked the flat side of the sword with just enough force causing the sword to go straight with its pointed edge aiming for the head of The Demon of The Hidden Mist.

Zabuza only had a slight moment to get shocked at seeing his Executioner's Blade being broken before it was kicked in his direction. His instincts screamed at him to move and he jumped away from the path of his own sword and looked back only to find his sword going straight through a dozen trees before lodging itself all the way up to its hilt in a huge boulder far away causing the boulder to crack severely.

Zabuza turned back to look at the blond boy again whom he had thought to be a brat earlier. He noticed the distinct features of the boy and the red fox sitting on its hind legs beside the boy which is equal to that of an adult wolf in terms of size with a feral look on its face.

Without taking his eyes off the boy he took out a small book from his pouch and opened it to a certain page. He glanced at the contents of the book just for a second before looking back at the boy with slightly wide eyes. Blond hair... Whisker marks... Red fox companion... There's no mistaking it... Its him... Thought Zabuza before closing the book and putting it back in his pouch.

Before Zabuza could even come up with a plan, "No need to worry... I will give you and your accomplice who is hiding a little far away in the direction of 6'o clock a chance to retreat..." said Naruto after sensing the distress of Zabuza and his hidden accomplice.

Kakashi was taken back by the offer that Naruto was giving to their enemies, "Genin Naruto Senju... What the hell are you doi..." Kakashi couldn't complete his sentence as he was interrupted by Zabuza who said, "I accept your offer..."

The Demon of The Hidden Mist calmly approached his sword which was stuck in the boulder. He broke the hilt of the sword from the boulder keeping just a little bit of the sword part still attached to the hilt. He attached the broken Executioner's Blade on his back and walked away. Soon Naruto could sense that Zabuza's hidden accomplice had also left.

"WHAT THE HELL...?" Sasuke shouted the question which was swimming in everyone's mind at the moment.