CHAPTER 31: Aftermath - Part 4

"Anyway... Since the matters concerning Izumi have been dealt with, what does the medical reports say about the other survivor...?" Hiruzen asked Inoichi who had been monitoring the psychological welfare of the other survivor of the Uchiha Massacre.

"Sasuke Uchiha does not have any physical injuries as Lady Tsunade had already confirmed before he was sent to me for his psychological analysis for any kind of mental trauma that he may have suffered." Inoichi said and took a pause to gather his thoughts, "I think from the current state of his mind, it is most likely that he will try to become distant from his peers to solely concentrate on his revenge... So, it would be best if he be registered for regular check-up sessions for his own welfare..."

"Alright, he will take sessions with the Yamanaka experts in fixed regular time intervals until his mental state is stable." Hiruzen agreed with Inoichi and signed another document which says the same and stamped it with the Hokage seal and handed it to Inoichi who accepted the document.

"If that's all... Lets conclude this meeting..." Hiruzen said and with that the council meeting was over.

------------------------------------------------------------

(Leaf Village... Market Area...)

Naruto was casually strolling through the market area with his hands folded behind his head along with Eevee as it was day off for The Ninja Academy. Suddenly a very good smell hit his nose and he immediately stopped and turned to look in the direction from where the nice smell was coming.

"Did you smell it Eevee...?" he asked his companion to which Eevee yipped agreeing that she also smelt it.

"Lets go..." Naruto shouted excitedly and ran in that direction with Eevee not far behind him.

(Few meters away...)

"Do you really think our shop will do well in Leaf Village father...?" A 13 year old girl questioned her father from inside the kitchen of their newly opened shop while stirring the soup needed for ramen. She had long dark brown hair and large black eyes with fair skin. She was wearing a white robe with folded sleeves, a dark blue apron and a white bandanna on her head.

"Yes Ayame... I think our business will run just fine... We just need to be a little patient until we can get adjusted here..." Replied the now identified Ayame's father who was outside the shop setting up the name board of their newly opened shop. He was wearing a white robe with a chef's hat on his head. He always shows a pleasant expression on his face. He had a name plate attached to his robe on the left side of his chest which reads 'Teuchi Ichiraku'.

Teuchi was finally done with setting up the name board which reads 'Ichiraku Ramen' on top of their shop. He then went inside to start working.

Just as Teuchi went inside the kitchen, the flaps of the shop made sounds alerting them to a possible first customer. Ayame came outside the kitchen to take order and noticed a 9 year old blond boy who was looking all around the shop in awe and with him was a cute looking red fox which also seemed like it was looking all around in curiosity.

"Welcome to Ichiraku Ramen...! Mr. ...?" Ayame asked politely trying to know his name.

"Naruto..." Naruto replied.

"Ok Naruto, what would you like to order...?" Ayame asked while taking out a notepad and a pen to write down.

"I don't know... But bring whatever is best in your shop for me and Eevee here, Ms. ...?" Naruto asked.

"It's Ayame..." replied Ayame with a smile and took a small pause to note down what he said and then she turned to Naruto and continued again, "Alright Naruto have a seat until you order is ready..." Naruto nodded excitingly and took the nearest stool and got comfortable in his seat with Eevee sitting on its hind legs near him.

"Two bowls of Miso Ramen..." Ayame said aloud for her father to hear.

"Alright... Coming up..." Teuchi shouted back in reply.

------------------------------------------------------------

(Leaf Village... Senju Residence...)

*Achooo...* Tsunade suddenly sneezed as she was going through the notes that she wrote while doing the earlier research on the severed hand of the invader. Her and Shizune were sitting in the living room of their home.

"Bless you..." Shizune said off mindedly as she was also going through some other research notes.

"Oink... Oink..." Tonton also responded from her place on the lap of Shizune.

"Shizune...?" Tsunade called.

"Yes, Lady Tsunade...?"

"Why do I feel like a large portion of our fortune will be spent by Naruto on his eating habits from now on...?" Tsunade asked with a confused and scared expression on her face.

"huh...? / Oink...?" were Shizune's and Tonton's intelligent replies respectively to Tsunade's question.

------------------------------------------------------------

(Ichiraku Ramen Shop... 40 Bowls later...)

"Sweet...! Finally, I found the food of the Gods...!" Naruto muttered out loud after getting satisfied with the 40 bowls of ramen he just had. Eevee also yipped agreeing with him from below and there were 6 empty bowls in front of Eevee.

Teuchi and Ayame were left speechless with their jaws dropping in surprise after witnessing a kid just emptying their whole stock of supplies for today.

"It felt delicious... Thank you Ayame and Teuchi-san... How much is the bill...?"

Ayame recovered from her shock and checked her notepad once and responded, "That would be 500 Ryo Naruto..."

"Ok..." Naruto stood up from his seat and opened his toad wallet. He took out 1,000 Ryo from it and handed that to Ayame.

When Naruto was about to leave Ayame called out to him, "Wait Naruto, these are 1,000 Ryo the bill is only 500 Ryo..."

"I know... The rest is for your hospitality... See ya Ayame and Teuchi-san..." having said that, him and Eevee were out of the shop.

After the blond had left Teuchi opened and closed his mouth 3 times trying to come up with something to say but he couldn't. While Ayame just kept on looking in the direction that Naruto went.

Finally, after few seconds Ayame turned to her father with a smile, "Father I guess you were right... Our business will be booming here... For now, lets close the shop as we ran out of supplies..."

Teuchi also smiled and shook his head, "I guess you're right... But maybe we should purchase 5 times more supplies than today for tomorrow..."

------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

Please don't read my fanfiction on any website other than fanfiction.net & Wattpad cause all those other websites are just mirror sites with possible malwares in them.

Stay tuned to find out what happens next in the story.

Since this is my fanfiction, I will be making some major and minor changes to the original story as I see fit for my fanfiction to evolve... Hopefully you all will like the changes I am gonna do in future...

Thanks in advance for all my readers for giving your support...

This was my first ever fanfiction. Please leave your valuable opinions in reviews. Next chapter will be coming soon, Dattebayo.