CHAPTER 21: Memories To Cherish From The Sand - Part 2

When the four kids stepped outside the kitchen, they found Karura just standing outside with a bucket on her head and was fully drenched in water.

"Dude... That was awesome... It was really fu.." Whatever Kankuro was about to say next died when he saw his mother lifting the bucket from her head with her right hand and that hand had a vein popping out.

"Whose idea was this..?" She asked in a very sweet voice that was totally betrayed by the veins that were popping on her forehead and also on her raised fist. There was a Shinigami (The Goddess of Death) image floating behind Karura's background complete with black sky and a red sun.

"Naruto..." all three sand siblings replied without any delay as they pointed their fingers to the blond boy in question. They knew how much ruthless their mother can be when she is pissed.

"Oh..." Karura replied with a genuine smile and all of a sudden the Shinigami image, black sky and the red sun faded away from her back ground. She kneeled in front of Naruto and ruffled his blond hair, "Why did you decide to prank me Naruto..?" she asked still smiling.

What the hell...? was the thought running in all three sand siblings minds when their mother's anger faded away, just like that. Now that they thought about it, Karura seemed to be liking whatever Naruto does these days.

That's not fair...! the three siblings thought again without knowing that all three of them were thinking the same thing.

Naruto casted a downtrodden look at Karura's question, "Aunt Karura... Its just that... I... I wanted to capture some memories before I have to leave in few days..." He said timidly.

That made everyone including Temari to feel sad as they all got really attached to the blond boy. It felt like Naruto was here all along and was one of their family already.

Karura gently lifted Naruto's face by his chin so that he was looking at her. "Ok then... Lets take a picture..." Karura replied taking the camera from Naruto and set it on timer mode.

All three sand siblings stood behind Naruto who is pointing thumbs with both hands and with his left eye closed in a very cute way. Temari stood directly behind him as she is taller than him (for now) with her hands on Naruto's shoulders. Gaara stood on Naruto's right side and Kankuro stood on Naruto's left side with his trade mark make up & cat suit... (ahem) war paint & puppeteer costume. Karura stood behind all 4 kids with the bucket still on her head, lifting it slightly with her left hand like it was a hat. When the camera was about to click, Rasa walked in and got captured too with a confused face standing next to the right side of Karura.

As Naruto was busy in making memories with the Sand family... No one was aware about the storm that was getting ready to swallow The Land of Waves.

------------------------------------------------------------

(Unknown Location...)

A midget man could be seen standing in front of his two bodyguards in a darkly lit place. The man has shaggy brown hair and has a pair of small, circular black glasses. He is wearing a black suit with a purple tie, a yellow shirt underneath his coat and closed-toed shoes. He also had an expensive looking cane in his hand.

The first bodyguard seems to be a light-skinned man with bluish-white hair and black eyes. He has Line markings as tattoos under his eyes. He has a dark purple hat on his head, the top of which extends far beyond the top of his head. He is wearing a blue jacket with multiple pockets and had a blue handled katana tied to his waist.

The second bodyguard is of tall stature, and had an eye-patch over his right eye and has brown hair which he parts in three, finishing in an elaborate topknot. He has an intricate tattoo design that seemingly stretches across his entire left side and left right, inner thigh. He has a stitched scar on the left side of his forehead, and the left side of his mouth. He is wearing a loose fitting kimono, albeit not in the traditional manner as the top half of the outfit was left falling around his waist leaving his upper body exposed. His waist is also wrapped in bandages with simple sandals and was carrying a fairly long sword.

"Zori... Waraji..." The man started to say addressing his bodyguards. "My plans have to wait... I haven't expected one of the Legendary Sannin to settle down in Wave. If I make any wrong move now... It will bring us on the radar of The Slug Princess and we will be finished once and for all. For now, I will enter Wave as a regular shipping merchant and when the time is right & the Slug Sannin is away, I will enact my plan. All I have to do is to wait for the right time. Until then don't cause any trouble that may be noticed by the Sannin in the village." The midget man informed his bodyguards.

"As you wish Gato-sama..." the now identified Zori and Waraji replied as one to their boss.

"My plans for Wave may have been postponed for now... But sooner or later Land of Waves will be mine, no matter what..." The now identified Gato finally said before dismissing his bodyguards.

------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

Well For Every Major Turn of Events, There Should Always Be A Bad Guy.

Well... Since this is my fanfiction, I will be making some major and minor changes to the original story as I see fit for my fanfiction to evolve... Hopefully you all will like the changes I am gonna do in future...

Please support the story by sharing this fanfiction story with your friends and social media... It will encourage me even more to write... Thanks in advance for all my readers...

Stay tuned for more chapters...

This was my first ever fan fiction. Please rate the story and leave your valuable opinions in reviews. Next chapter will be coming soon, Dattebayo.