CHAPTER 35: Superior Life Force. Devil Knows Now..! - Part 3

When all the kids have left, Valak reappeared to reclaim the Demon Ichor that she had lost after getting beaten by the blond.

"That boy...!" Valak started to say in a growl/screeching voice.

"Who is he...?" Malthus appeared out of nowhere and completed the question that Valak also wanted to ask in an animalistic roar.

"So, you dared to come here for the soul of The Child of Prophecy...?" a strong and deep voice of a mysterious presence suddenly came from right next to Valak. The presence made the demons to walk back a few steps trembling in fear only to come to a halt when they came in contact with another presence behind them who said, "I Must say... The Devil's underlings are truly brave..."

Valak and Malthus stopped in their tracks, as they have not witnessed these presences since the creation of time itself.

"Before you both go back to hell... We have a message that we would like you to deliver to The Iblis or Lucifer or Devil or Mephistopheles or with whatever the name he goes by these days..." The first presence said and paused letting the second presence to finish the sentence by saying, "Tell him to be where his boundaries are."

With that both the mysterious presences unleashed eternal and magnificent red and golden flames sending the demons back to their realm.

------------------------------------------------------------

(A Realm Far Beyond The Human Plane of Existence...)

A mysterious person was sitting on a thrown which was set upon a raised platform with steps leading up to it and hell fire on both sides of the hand rest. He was wearing pure white suit and white trousers, but he had no shoes. He was bare feet and a very hot and thick dark liquid was oozing from his feet.

He leaned his head on his right palm and asked with a mischievous smile, "So you went on to claim a soul with superior life force but came crawling back after getting beaten by your supposed victim...?" His voice was calm and deep.

"We both tried the Infestation but failed..." Malthus replied obediently in his animalistic voice.

"Oh no... The Infestation succeeded..." Devil replied with the same mischievous smile.

"My Lord...?" Valak asked.

"The boy succeeded in Infesting both of you..."

The Devil's statement was met with absolute silence.

"You were supposed to Infest the boy then Oppress him both physically & mentally and when his will power is finally broken, possess him... But what happened out there actually...?" The demons dared not to talk.

But the Devil kept on going, "He infested the both of you by letting you know of his presence & power, beaten you to a pulp I must say and then if he had enough time he might have possessed you even... A human possessing the Demons... How ironic it is, isn't it..?"

"My lord I was careless... It won't happen again..." Valak responded quickly and obediently.

"Well... You both will be the first ones to get your names written in the history which was being written even before the creation of time itself for trying desperately to escape from the clutches of a human... Well done..." the Devil gave a mock applause.

Before the demons could have a chance to plead mercy the Devil cut them off by saying, "Now because of the stunt you pulled, we are under the radar of the creatures that stayed unwilling to intervene up until now and furthermore, I have to answer to a very angry divine person for this..." He then released a sigh and continued, "I am too old for all this shit..."

"We won't disap..." Valak was about to say but the Devil didn't let her finish and said, "I want to say... Damn you, Go to hell... But you both are already in it, so get the fuck out of my sight..." He then stood up and mumbled to himself out loud while lighting a cigar, "Somethings must be done by yourself if you want the best results..."

"My Lord what are you going to do...?" Malthus asked humbly bowing down.

"It's already done..." The Devil stated with a very devilish smile.

------------------------------------------------------------

(The Human Plane of Existence... Hyuga Compound...)

"What was that I saw on Sasuke's back...?" Hinata could not help but ask herself before going to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

Please don't read my fanfiction on any website other than fanfiction.net & Wattpad cause all those other websites are just mirror sites with possible malwares in them.

The gang will meet their Jounin senseis soon in the next chapter...

So, don't miss the next chapter and stay tuned to find out what happens next in the story...

Since this is my fanfiction, I will be making some major and minor changes to the original story as I see fit for my fanfiction to evolve... Hopefully you all will like the changes I am gonna do in future...

Also, If you notice a spelling mistake anywhere in my story, then I request you to please mention which chapter and what is the mistake in reviews. I will go back and correct the spelling mistakes.

Thanks in advance for all my readers for giving your support...

This was my first ever fanfiction. Please leave your valuable opinions in reviews. Next chapter will be coming soon, Dattebayo.