CHAPTER 36: The Ultra Noob...! - Part 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any characters in Naruto or Naruto Shippuden. All rights belong to Masashi Kishimoto.

WARNING (PLEASE READ): Recently I have noticed that my fanfiction story is showing up in some mirror sites which are just copying Wattpad & Fanfiction.net. These sites are dangerous for your safety and may infect your device with malwares. I have posted my fanfiction story only on fanfiction.net website & Wattpad. If you're reading my fanfiction story on any other website other than fanfiction.net & Wattpad, then I suggest you to immediately leave that website and go back to fanfiction.net or Wattpad to read my fanfiction story.

"Human Talking"

Human Thoughts

Jutsus

"Tailed Beast/Summoning animal Talking"

Tailed Beast/Summoning animal Thoughts

CHAPTER 36

The Ultra Noob...!

"Sasuke Uchiha..." Called a stranger dressed in pure white suit and white trousers holding a skull head cane in one hand and a cigar in the other hand. His voice was sounding deep and mysterious at the same time.

"Who are you...?" If his bed room had not been dimly lit, Sasuke could have seen that the stranger had no shoes on his feet and a very hot and thick dark liquid was oozing from his feet.

The stranger started walking towards Sasuke's bed slowly. "Consider me as someone who can grant you your deepest and darkest wish..." Suddenly a lightning outside the house distracted Sasuke and he turned to look outside just for a little bit, which made him to completely miss the horned creature shadow of the stranger showcased by the bright light of the lightning.

"You're trespassing on my property. Leave before I call the Anbu..." Sasuke threatened after turning back to face the mysterious stranger.

"I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse..." The stranger took a small pause to take out an ancient looking contract scroll from his suit pocket and continued, "If you sign a deal with me then I can give you a chance to meet your loved ones an..."

"Get out." Sasuke demanded.

"Fine..." The stranger replied while pocketing the scroll and exhaled some smoke from his cigar before his visible form started turning into dark smoke which was dissipating slowly. "You will come to me... Sooner or later..." Were the stranger's last words that Sasuke could hear.

(Sasuke's Apartment...)

Sasuke woke up from his dream abruptly only to realize that the time is only 03:07 AM. He didn't think much about the dream and wrote it off as a nightmare. He then drank some water from the kitchen and went back to sleep again without realizing that all the clocks in his apartment were stuck at 03:07 AM. The clocks started working again only after the almost invisible dark smoke which was still watching the sleeping kid completely dissipated away.

------------------------------------------------------------

(Few Hours Later... Ninja Academy...)

"Listen kid... You sure you want me to take your picture like that...?" Asked the photographer who is assigned the duty of taking formal pictures of the newly graduated students from the Ninja academy for the documentation and their Shinobi Registration ID.

"Just do it... Come on already... Come on... Come on..." Naruto shouted excitingly.

The photographer sighed and said while readying his camera, "Don't blame me later..." Once the camera was ready to click he said, "Say Cheese..." and finished clicking the picture of the blond boy.

The photo that got clicked shows Naruto letting a Golden Eagle to stand comfortably on his left forearm as a symbol of strength and a pure white Dove to stand on his right shoulder as a symbol of peace. And the blond kid was giving a victory symbol with his free right hand. The boy was wearing an orange sleeveless Gi with a blue shirt underneath it whose sleeves were reaching up to the boy's elbows and the same orange colored trousers and blue color shoes. The Gi had an Uzumaki swirl behind it and was tied with a blue sash around the boy's waist. (Imagine Goku's Whis Symbol Gi costume in Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F', but with an additional blue shirt underneath it whose sleeves reach up to the elbows and an Uzumaki swirl on the back of the Gi and without the Whis Symbol on the Gi and without the wrist bands.)

------------------------------------------------------------

(1 hour later... Registration Desk...)

"At first, you know I couldn't figure out exactly how to do it. It took me like three hours to work it out and stuff, but finally I got it... Just like the badass Goku in Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F', but with my own improvements of course..." Naruto said when he noticed Hiruzen observing the picture for more than few minutes mentioning about the blue shirt that he added and the exclusion of wrist bands feeling proud of himself. He let Eevee roam around freely until his registration is complete.

"Why the orange color though...? We're shinobi and we're supposed to be stealthy..." Hiruzen said with a twitching eye at the bright color selection of the boy.

"It gives me more stealth training and motivation to improvise new ideas to stay hidden perfectly even in an unfavorable situation, doesn't it?" Naruto gave his logic behind choosing his favorite bright color.

Hiruzen got dumbfounded at the logic at first, but fearing for Naruto's safety during the missions he released a sigh and said, "Naruto, it is a heavy risk for you to wear bright colors during dangerous missions. So, choose some other colors that blend in wi..." Hiruzen was cut short in the middle when Naruto shouted, "Transform"

Smoke surrounded Naruto and it slowly dissipated to reveal a beautiful naked blonde girl with her hair in twin pigtails. Her private parts were covered by a small portion of the still lingering smoke.

The girl laughed cutely and gave a flying kiss to the old man while keeping one of her eyes closed and said in a sexy voice, "Pretty please Lord Hokage..."

It was more than what Hiruzen could handle and he shot backwards with a massive nose bleed and was twitching on the floor uncontrollably, which left Naruto dumbfounded.