CHAPTER 24: Leaf Village... Here I Come...! - Part 3

(After Few Minutes... )

"Well Naruto... I'm glad that you decided to become a ninja... Your father will be proud..." Hiruzen said smiling as he was signing the paperwork needed for Naruto to enter the ninja academy.

"You just hold on to the Hokage hat for now old man, pretty soon I will grab that hat from you..." Naruto exclaimed making the aged kage to chuckle.

Hiruzen stood up from his desk and approached the mother and son duo. "I'm sure you will Naruto..." He said ruffling the blond boy's hair. He then handed the paper work to Tsunade and said, "He can enter the Ninja academy from tomorrow Tsunade..."

"Thank you sensei..." Tsunade accepted the papers and turned around to walk out of the office.

"It feels good to have you back Tsunade..." Hiruzen said with a smile.

Tsunade turned around and with a very sweet smile that looked more dangerous than being sweet and replied, "I'm not gonna be the next Hokage sensei... So, you can stop trying your little tricks..."

Damn it... Hiruzen cursed in his mind for getting caught so easily before trying to explain with a nervous smile, "I didn't mean that Tsunade..." but he couldn't finish as Tsunade interrupted him by saying, "Whatever sensei..." and then she walked out of the office along with laughing Naruto, while chuckling to herself and gathered Shizune who was waiting outside the room with Eevee. The family then set out for their Senju Residence located in The Leaf Village.

"Did you really think that she couldn't find out what's going on in your mind sensei..?" came the question of Jiraiya who was enjoying the view of the village by sitting on the window of the office.

"Well... An old man can only hope..." Hiruzen paused to release a sigh and continued, "Besides if she won't take the hat, then I can always choose you to be my success... HEY...! COME BACK HERE....!" Hiruzen stopped midsentence to shout at the escaping Jiraiya, who jumped out the window as soon as Hiruzen started talking about making him the next Hokage.

------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

Please don't read my fanfiction on any website other than fanfiction.net & Wattpad cause all those other websites are just mirror sites with possible malwares in them.

Well... After a long time, Naruto is finally back in The Leaf Village...

Stay tuned to find out what happens next when he enters the ninja academy...

Since this is my fanfiction, I will be making some major and minor changes to the original story as I see fit for my fanfiction to evolve... Hopefully you all will like the changes I am gonna do in future...

In the Next chapter, Naruto may or may not meet up with the rookies. And for the story's sake I won't be spoiling any more, LOL.

Thanks in advance for all my readers for giving your support...

This was my first ever fan fiction. Please rate the story and leave your valuable opinions in reviews. Next chapter will be coming soon, Dattebayo.