Chapter 12

Siddharth's POV

I didn't know why I kept thinking about Shruti. I wanted to throw every thought of her out of my mind.

Are you sure you wanted that?? You were very happy to see her just a few moments earlier.

No !! She is so boring, stubborn and irritating. So I am planning to enjoy the dancing.

Liar !! You were missing her... Wanted  to play Holi with her.

But she doesn't want me. So I don't want her too.

All of a sudden, I saw shubh standing in front of me with a  furious face
and he placed an arm around  Vidhi's waist.

How dare he?? But I controlled myself as I knew they had feelings for each other.

I could see that he was very desperate to talk to her she was also shocked by what he did. I thought it was better to leave them alone to solve their issues.

I looked around to see where was Shruti... And saw that she was leaving the party.

No!! I can't let her go...

I ran towards her and caught her hand.  She tried to push me away, while I was trying to talk to her.

I had enough of this so I pulled her to the other side of the dance area. This place was less crowded. I tried to explain but she said she didn't want to talk to me.

" But you never heard my side of the story.  You need to give me a chance."

" Don't act as If you care..."

" I do, you know that. How many times have I tried to explain everything to you but you blocked me out of your life and your social media accounts. "

" Yeah, I can see how much you care... Even here you are flirting with girls."  She rolled her eyes and said.

" Hey, hold on... When was I flirting with any girl?? "

" Why??  just now with Vidhi and those two girls. "

" Are you crazy??  Vidhi?? Which two girls??"

" Leave me alone... I hate you." She said.

Those words felt like molten lava to my ears.

I wanted to talk to her but It seemed that she was about to cry. So I decided to let it be, but I could not leave her alone there or let her leave on her own so, I pulled her to where everyone was.

I saw Shubh and Vidhi and called Vidhi so that she could tell her about our relationship but Shubh caught her hand and it seemed that he was about to kiss her.

He was not in his senses due to the consumption of  Bhaang so I had to stop them from doing anything, they might regret it when he is sober later on.

I went near them and said, " Vidhi, I need to talk to you. "

" No,  get lost, before I punch you. " Shubh said glaring at me.

"  Vidhi, I am going home. " Shruti said.

" Shruti listen... You can ask her if you want. " I was saying.

" But I don't want to talk to you. Get lost, Dr Jindal. " Shruti glared at me.

I caught her hand and pulled her with me.

" What is going on? "  Vidhi asked.

" Nothing... tell him, I don't want to talk to him.  " Shruti said.

" No, tell your friend that I need to talk to her. " I  said.

" No, I need to talk to her, she is not going anywhere... Go and solve your problem on your own. " Shubh said in an angry mode. He was glaring at me.