Chapter - 17{I, I love you...}

When Hana finished telling me her whole life story... She looked happy for some reason I don't know why she is happy, but who am I to complain? Even though her story was painful, she took a deep breath and started to talk again through «Thought Communication».

I hate this world...

This world took everything from me...

But you gave your everything to me...

Happiness... a friend... a sister... a reason to live... and many more things that I can't even count on my fingers...

... Because of you, my smile returned to my face...

Thank you...

... Maybe it sounds selfish of me, but if possible, please don't bury me in this world you have the skill to devour others...

... Then please devour my body...

I stayed silent the whole time, I didn't utter a single word— I didn't dare to disturb her while she telling me about her past but the thought that stuck in my mind is—

So you want to die because you think that you will just cause trouble for me... Other people like this king use you to control me?

I finally asked her when she finished explaining. After hearing my words she looked shocked but then a faint smile came on her beautiful face, really she has the guts to smile even in her final breath.

As expected of you...

You acted like a child sometimes, but you also understand things... Just by the story, you can guess my reason......

Well, you are the only one who cares for me, I don't want to lose you even if that means sacrificing this life...

In the last two years, I feel happiness that I never felt before in my whole life...

... You are the reason that I can live this long... you fulfilled my dreams... and for that, I'm very grateful to you...

Truly thank you Rimuru...

... My only friend.’

She said to me with a smile.

You know I can kill all those people who dare to harm me and you.

I asked her with a pained voice.

That's the reason... I didn't want you to kill people for my sake... I don't want any innocent soul to die because of me.’

She said to me with the same smile.

So this is your final decision.’ I asked her.

Yes.

I will kill every human on this planet if you die today...’ I threatened her.

But if I live you have to kill more than that...

... My second dream was to live in a peaceful world... That's why I want to live inside you...

... Inside your heart...

...I, I hope you don't forget me, hehe.

Inside my heart? You were always inside my heart. Never for a second, did I forget you? So— So why are you saying these useless words?

According to Ciel-San many humans and other creatures in this world will always try to control the one they can't defeat and to control me the easiest way is— To capture Hana.