ACT II ; SCENE II ; THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX

❝ We've all got light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are. ❞

Secrets seemed to be a common theme to the Grace family as Y/N Grace, who'd just finished her fourth year of Hogwarts and was now due for her fifth, discovered several of her parents' more upon the arrival of the summer after Voldemort returned

Secrets seemed to be a common theme to the Grace family as Y/N Grace, who'd just finished her fourth year of Hogwarts and was now due for her fifth, discovered several of her parents' more upon the arrival of the summer after Voldemort returned. It also looked like she was keeping a handful, herself — and from her own best friend, Harry Potter. From vague letters to no visits, Y/N felt like she was betraying him by keeping parts of her life from his knowledge.

But keeping secrets was the last of Y/N Grace's worries. The rise of Voldemort, her distant cousin, haunted her very presence, with a continuous feeling of unease following her everywhere she went. No matter where she found the most comfort (which was, ironically, her supposed 'enemy's' arms), the looming arise of Voldemort watched her, leaving behind it nasty fears and sleepless nights. But no matter what they said, the Ministry of Magic never believed them, even going so far as to send a 'High Inquisitor' to Hogwarts and raising uncertainty within the students.

It seemed that once again, it was up to Y/N Grace and her friends to save the school from mass destruction.

Starring:

Y/N Grace
Hermione Granger
Harry Potter
Ron Weasley
Daphne Greengrass
Theodore Nott
Blaise Zabini
Draco Malfoy

Introducing:

Luna Lovegood
Dolores Umbridge
Nymphadora Tonks
The Order of the Phoenix