Prologue

[EDITED]

One year ago

"So, you are not joking about moved to another school.." A familiar voice spoke to you from behind. You turn around to see Megumi standing behind you. "...Megumi-kun, there is nothing to worry about. I.. I'm promise that we should meet again in the future..." Now you felt bad. He gritted his teeth and pulled you into his embrace. His tears wet your uniform. You were the first person to be his friend. You made him smile and laugh. You will probably miss him.

"Can I send you home?"

"Thank you, Megumi-kun for sending me" you waved as you watched him get faded away. As you about to enter your house, you can feel the creepy aura in your house, making your whole body shaking. "A curse spirit!?" You fell after the cursed spirit came out and went up on the roof. They sees you and jumps, to attack you. You closed your eyes but nothing happened to you.

You open your eyes, a tall man with white hair wearing a blindfold stands in front of you, kill the cursed spirit. A purple liquid flowed out of his body.

"Okkotsu Y/n, isn't it?" The man turned and helped you to your feet. "Yes that's me, but who are you?" You were confused who is this guy. You look at him, he's wearing a uniform that's close to your brother but a different color.

"I'm Gojo Satoru from Jujutsu Tech" he answered your question. Jujutsu Tech? "Your brother asked me to take care of you and you need to join us" He explained. "But..." Before you spoke, he put his index finger to your lips. "You may leave your house, take your stuff and follow me. And one more, bring your weapon too"

"This is your room" Gojo showed you an empty room. "Starting tomorrow, you will be practice with 1st year along with your brother" Before he left, you grabbed his arm. "But tomorrow I'm going to my new school. But I'm promise that after the school, I'll practice with them" he grinned "it's up to you but maybe you should join them next year" He said as he left your room.