TWENTY FOUR

??? PoV

Yokuzaki.. A very dangerous clan with souls but many do not know. Why does it exist? I wanted to eliminate the clan but.. They trapped me with the katana.

For thousands of years I was stuck in that until I found someone I wanted, Okkotsu Y/n.. She would be my owner to eliminate them. Her future.. She will be killed by Yokuzaki Takara, a curse almost as strong as Ryomen Sukuna's.

I will change the future of Y/n-sama.

When Yokuzaki Takara is exorcised, no more Yokuzaki Clan.

10 years ago

Normal PoV

"What's your name?" You look up, a girl with black hair and golden eyes. "Okkotsu.. Y/n.." You said slowly, enough for her to hear. "Okkotsu Y/n? That name is perfect with your look. By the way, I'm Yokuzaki Takara, just call me Taka-chan! Let's be friends!" She said while reaching her hand to shake but you refuse. "S-stay away from me. I don't deserve to be your friend" she tilted her head. "Why?" You didn't say anything but pointed in front of you. She looked in the direction you were pointing, the monster standing in front of you both.

She's not friends because she's the only one who sees that? She thought.

Suddenly she show her hand. You're confused but you reach out her hand as she help you stand up. "Don't ruin your day in this festival. I know you're scared of those monsters" you were surprised. "You can see it, too?" She nodded. "Let's have fun at this festival until the fireworks start. And, are you alone?" She said. "I came with my brother but we separated" you answer as your tears filled up. She sighed. "Then, let's find you brother together" she said as she grabbed your hand and entered the festival area.

After a few minutes, you still don't find him. Your mouth starts to tremble as you want to cry. Oni-chan will leave me? You thought. Suddenly the sky began to glow. You look up at the sky, fireworks start to wander around the sky and explode. Your eyes widen as your mouth opens. "So beautiful.." You mumbled. "Is it, right" she said. You nodded while enjoying the fireworks. This is the first time you've seen it. Thanks to your brother he's finally bringing you to the festival but you're both far apart.

Suddenly you hear a familiar voice and you immediately look in the direction of that voice. It's your brother. "Y/n.." You finally found him. "Oni-chan.." Your mouth trembled again as you ran and hugged him tightly. "I thought you were leaving me!" You said as tears began to wet his chest.."Sorry.. Something catch my attentions "

"Huh?" You let go of him as you wipe your tears away. You see a long black bag. "What is that?" You ask him as you pointed at the bag. Takara looked at the bag as she gasped.

"I've checked it and it's katana" your eyes began to shine. "I'm pretty sure you want it, right" he said while chuckle. "The fireworks are over, let's go home. We promised mom and dad that we would go home after the fireworks" you pout as you still want to stay here. You let out sigh as you looked at Takara. "See you again, Taka-chan" you said as you waved your hand. "Oh is she with you when I'm not with you?" You gave your brother nod. "She helped me find you"

"Thank you for helping her.. Er.."

"Yokuzaki Takara. Just call me Taka-chan!" She introduced herself. Before you two left her, she called you. "Can I be with you? I'm lost too. I'm separated from my mother"

"Geh" you both said.

"There you're, Takara" you see a woman calling Takara as she runs towards her and hugs her. "You know what, I'm worried about you" Takara just smiled. The woman looked at you two. "Are you two with her?" You nod and the woman thanks you for keeping her daughter safe.

"See you soon!" said Takara as she was waving her hand just like you who was smiling wide. Yuuta smiled seeing you happy for the first time. "How is it.. get a friend?" Suddenly he asked you. "It's fun but.. Don't leave me alone again! You know that I'm scared of that kind monsters"

"Yeah.. Yeah.."

Takara's PoV

"How's your day, my daughter?" Said my father in my body. I am the only one who can hear his voice. He's dead cursed spirit that were kill by the demon cursed but his soul in my body. Now the demon trapped in the katana by him before he let out his last breath. My father is cursed spirit while my mother is human. How did they get married? I don't know. He's never told me about that.

"It's good"

"I don't think so" he said. I sighed. "You saw it, right?" I can hear that he's humming and then, he let out a chuckle. "So you got a friends. And.."

"The katana has been found" I continued after him. "Good girl" he said.

"What should I do?" I ask him. He hummed again. "Always be with her until you grow up. And then, kill her using your technique before she frees the demon or absorbs the demon's power. After you kill her, immediately break the katana and our clan won't wipe out. Remember, for Yokuzaki Clan" He only important to his clan just because he is the head of the Yokuzaki Clan?

I don't know if I can do it because.. I'm the only one still alive in my clan. Dad has told me that ..

The demon's name is Akuma Ryukazawa. The strongest cursed spirit. Stronger and older than Ryomen Sukuna. This will be my last chance.
(Akuma's means 'Demon')

Present

"Taka-chan~" said Mahito with his annoying voice. Before he hugged me, I immediately dodged him. "Don't you dare to touch me. Do you want me to take your soul" I said as I gave him a glare. Well, I hate him because he's too annoying! Suddenly someone's hand were put on my right shoulder. It's Getou, I let him touch me and Mahito start pouting. "It's not fair! You let him touch you!" I just rolled my eyes.

"Can you stop it, you too?" said Getou. Mahito glared at him as he start bother Choso discussing with his bro. "Well, Takara.. Are you sure you want to kill Okkotsu Y/n tonight?" I nodded. "I already promised my father that I would kill her" suddenly he gave one of Sukuna's finger to me. "Take this" I just scoffed as I past him. "I don't need that disgusting finger. You know, I'm her weakness so she'll die easily"

(I'm back!!)