FIFTEEN

[EDITED]

You decide acting like a normal as you know that Takara is disappearing. You want to complete this exchange event first. After this exchange event is over, you will find her. Suddenly you saw Nobara carrying her luggage.

"What?! Why are you all empty-handed?!" She dropped a book. "What are you doing with all that luggage?" Panda said while pointing at her. "What do you mean? We're going to Kyoto, right? For the exchange event with our sister school in Kyoto?" She seemed to want to cry.

"It's an exchange event with our sister school in Kyoto. Held in Tokyo" Panda-senpai simply reply.

"No way!" The five of you just heard Nobara yells. "No wonder our conversation has been a bit off lately"

"Yeah"

"Salmon"

"It's held at the school that won in the previous year" suddenly Nobara came and pulled the Panda-senpai collar (Um.. well..) "Then don't go winning, you idiots!"

"We weren't in it last year! Only Yuuta participated to make the numbers match up!"

"That was prior to freeing Rika. Apparently, it was an overwhelming win. I didn't see it, though, since it was held in Kyoto"

"I won't forgive you, Okkotsu Yuuta! Not that I've ever met you!" You laugh awkwardly. "That's misdirected anger" "Salmon"

"N-nobara-san, don't blame him. He's my brother" she looked at you with her angry face. "I know that! Tell him that I'll kick his fucking ass!" Maki look around, Kyoto's students have arrived. "Hey. They're here" the six of you saw their arrival.

"Oh, look. It's everyone from Tokyo together. You went out of your way to greet us? Disgusting" how annoying she is. You roll your eyes. "Only Okkotsu's sister is here?" said Toudou. "Shut up. Hurry up and hand over the cake box, and the yatsuhashi, kudzu noodles, and buckwheat cookies" "Salmon" "You guys hungry?" You sighed.

"Who is that first-year? She's scary" you see the blonde girl with a broom in her hand. "Never mind Okkotsu being absent. Isn't having three first-years a major handicap" Huh? "A robot! It's a robot!"

"Age is irrelevant to jujutsu sorcerers. Especially with Fushiguro-kun. He's from Zenin bloodline, but he's more talented than the head of the clan" you look at the man whose hair is tied with a bandage and his eyes are closed. "Tsk" "Something to say?"

"Nope"

"Now, now. Please calm down, you two" said the blue-haired girl and she was a katana user. Katana, huh? You secretly smirk "Okay, now. Let's not fight amongst ourselves. My goodness, these children" you all looked at the woman with a scarred face and purple hair. "So, where's that idiot?" She asked. "Satoru's late"

"As if that idiot would ever show up on time"

"No one said 'idiot' referred to Gojo-sensei" suddenly you hear something being pushed, like a trolley. You look at where the sound was from, sensei appears. "Sorry for the wait!" He carried a trolley with pink items. "Hey, I see everyone's together. I was on a business trip overseas. So I will now hand out souvenirs!"

"This is sudden"

"Sure it's not jet lag?" You guys just stare at sensei. "Okay, everyone from Kyoto gets this protective charm from particular tribe. None for you, Utahime"

"I don't need one!" Why is he acting weird? "And for everyone from Tokyo, we have this!" He pointed to the trolley he was taking. "Overly excited adults are creepy" "Yeah" you agree with what Nobara said. The trolley opened and a very familiar person appeared.

"Hey! OPP!" Your eyes widened as a boy with pink hair coming out of the trolley. Tell me this is not true. "It's your departed friend, Itadori Yuuji-kun!" Am I dreaming?! Y-Yuuji-kun?!

Yuuji's PoV

Huh?! Huh? Huh?! They don't seem happy at all! N-no way. I just froze with the style I made. "Okay, everyone from Kyoto! This is Sukuna vessel, Itadori Yuuji-kun!" Wh-what about the ones from Kyoto? They're too absorbed in their souvenirs!

Normal PoV

"Sukuna's vessel?! What's the meaning of this?" An old man sounded behind Yuuji as his eyes widen. "Principal Gakuganji! Oh, thank goodness. I was worried you might just die from the shock" Gojo-sensei approached him. "You damn brat!"

Back to Yuuji's PoV

Why? Why? Why? None interest to this? I'm so shy! Suddenly someone kicked the trolley I was standing on. "Hey" it's Kugisaki. "Uh, yes?" I began to feel scared of her. "You got something to say?" "Huh?" Kugisaki sobbed as Fushiguro just looked at her. It made me start to feel guilty.

"I'm sorry for keeping quiet about being alive" I already regret what I've done. But where is Y/n? I looked around, Y/n just stood with her head down. I don't know what she was thinking. "Apologize to her before she cries out loud. You know, right" Fushiguro patted my back as I got out of the trolley.

I tried to approach her. Wait, what if she thinks that I'm a ghost? "Don't tell me it's true" I heard her mumble while her voice cracks. "Y/n, it's me" She slowly looked at me. Her eyes filled with tears. "I'm sor-" she immediately hugged me, startling me and I hugged her back. My chest was wet with her tears.

"Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!" She repeated. "I miss you too, Y/n" I hugged her tightly, still not wanting to let go of her.

Normal PoV

Megumi just stared at Yuuji hug you tightly. He gritted his teeth. He doesn't know how he feels. Angry or jealous? He heard Nobara clear her throat and he realized that Nobara was like teasing him. Megumi looked the other way as he walked away. Nobara just smirked.