THIRTY ONE

"Is it true .. that Y/n-san is dead?" Said Nobara suddenly after defeating the cursed spirit. Her voice was almost crack and lip was trembling. Yuuji apparently and he just looked down. "I'm not sure.. but her scream tell it" said Yuuji.

"But I don't think that Fushiguro with her. I mean.. they separated away. If I were right, I don't think Fushiguro know about this. He would be crazy if he knew that Y/n.." suddenly Nobara feel a hand patted her shoulder. She looks at Yuuji who was patted her shoulder. "Let's find Fushiguro first" Yuuji said as Nobara nod her head.

They still didn't know that you're still alive from being stabbed in chest by Takara. But you're really died and Akuma fixing your heart that burn. In their mind, they blaming themselves for not saving or helping you.

"Fu-Fushiguro?!" Megumi immediately woke up after hearing the duo said his name. "Oh, you're back. I'm glad you're right" he said. They clapped their hands together. "I was frightened! I thought you're dead! That's great!" They said making Megumi hear it annoying. "Can you lower your voice? My head hurts" he said.

"Don't fall asleep with Sukuna's finger. It's too dangerous" Nobara warned him. "How did you know about the finger?" He asked.

"Do you have energy to hear it?"

"No. Anyway, contact Miss Nitta. It must be sealed immediately or cursed spirits will gather"

"Do you want me to eat it?" Suddenly Yuuji said as hes pointing himself. "That's not a leftovers" Nobara irked. "We don't know your limit to suppress the fingers. Don't eat it. But I'll give it to you since you're energetic. Let me reminds you again, don't eat it" said Megumi as he give  Sukuna's finger to Yuuji.

He must be thinking that my understanding is as weak as a dog. Yuuji thought as he was about to grab the finger but Sukuna swallowed it already, making Megumi glare at him.

"I told you not to eat it!" They yelled at him. "Me?!"

"This guy is too much. He's not helpful at all this time and Gojo-sensei is too casual"

Suddenly Megumi could feel something is missing. "Where's Y/n?" Their didn't answer it but their head down. "Fushiguro, actually.." Megumi immediately got up and grabbed Yuuji's collar. "Tell me where's she?!" He said but at the same time, Nitta-san appears in anger. They completely ignored her until someone call Megumi's name.

"Fushiguro Megumi" it was Akuma who is calling him. Before he could speak, "Follow me. Y/n was there" she said as she walk towards where you are. The three ignored Nitta-san yells as they follow her.

Suddenly Megumi eyes widen as he saw you were hugging Takara with a lot of blood. He ran toward you and he grab you. Your eyes were close. "Y/n?! Please wake up!" He tried to shake you multiple times and you still not awake.

"Don't worry, she's still alive and I'm still fixing her heart" Akuma said. "What do you mean?"

"Yokuzaki burned her heart and she died but I managed to fix it. And this would be my last time to fix or heals her" Yuuji startled. "That were same with me. I died from that Sukuna and he fixed my heart, too. Wait, are you familiar with him? I'm just curious because I always hear Sukuna's voice saying 'Akuma'" He said.

Akuma's eyes went dark. "I.. Older than him.." she slowly said. "But he takes me as his.. I can't say it. But.. he created Yokuzaki's and they destroyed my everything. I lost my trust in him and start protecting humans-"

"Good, Akuma" Sukuna's mouth appear at Yuuji's cheek. "Because you're stronger than me, I want to destroy everything you have so you can't replace-"

"Shut up, Sukuna. Don't worry cause my next target is you" Akuma said as she signaling Yuuji to slap Sukuna's mouth. She sighed. "I don't want to talk about that" she said and back to you, Megumi still holding you as he ignored the two curses talking. He's hold you tightly cause he was worried about you.

"Wait, what happened to.. Yokuzaki?" Nobara asked Akuma. "She died.. By Y/n-sama with her real technique" Megumi startled. "But, isn't her demons?"

"I'll explain. Her curse technique is about peace petals but in dark. It's still not powerful for her so I just released one and it was Bloom Lilies. When her finger touch the cursed spirit's body, a spider lily blooms where part she  touch it. Let's just stop about that and someone wants to talk to you guys"

"Who-" Akuma immediately bring them to her Innate Domain along with you. They saw a black haired girl with her golden eyes or her name is Takara. She approached them and stopped in front of you and Megumi. She looked at you who still close your eyes. "I.. want to say thank you for making her happy. She was the one who make me smile all day but this what I'm done to her. That's because I'm half human and curse, my human self was accepting her while my curse self want to kill her" she started crying.

"I can read her mind before I died. That.. She want to quit as a jujutsu sorcerer because of me" their eyes widen. "I don't want that happens so I decided to.. Destroy all her memory with me" Nobara gasped. "But you're her-"

"I had to.. I can feel that she's happy being a jujutsu sorcerer" she cut Nobara's words as she knelt down in front of you. She touched your forehead. "Thank you" she whispered to your ear. Suddenly your eyes wet as your tears falls.

"Hey, you guys.. can you do my request before I go?"

"What's it?" Megumi said before Yuuji or Nobara. "Make her happy and for you, Fushiguro Megumi.."

"Watch the fireworks with her for me"

You know, the next chaps is the final chaps😭❤️