TWENTY

One year ago

Y/n PoV

"Nice to meet you. I'm Okkotsu Y/n. I'm from Tokyo" this is my first day at my new school, in Sendai. "You can sit next to Itadori Yuuji. Itadori, please raise your hand" Yuuji raised his hand as instructed by the teacher. I immediately went to the table next to Yuuji.

Time to go home, to Tokyo. They treated me well. They're friendly one, though. I packed my bags and left the classroom. "Okkotsu!" I looked back, Yuuji, the student sitting next to me. "Itadori-kun" he ran at me. "Why did you go home alone when you were already friends with them"

"I like to be alone" I simply replied. "I see" he placed both his hands on his head. "Why did you move here? Tokyo is a fun place. I want to go there"

"In my old school, almost everyone hated me, bullied me"

"Are you being bullied?!" I nodded. "You have a cute face but why do they did to you like that?" I blushed a little embarrassed at his words. "They said I was weird. They didn't believe what I said but only one person believed me. I decided to stop it"

"What did you say to them?"

"If I told you that, you wouldn't believe me"

"I'll try to believe you" I looked at him, he seemed to want to hear it. I looked at the floor. "I can see a monster called a curse. It has a horrible face that makes me feel scared. They don't see, but I see. It kills humans" he gasped and looked at me. "They kept saying that I was a weirdo and they started hating and bullying me" I looked at him for a moment, his face became different. He won't trust me. "I think I trust you" I was shocked as my eyes widened. "I guess I can too apparently but I'm not sure"

"Where do you live?" Yuuji asked me as you two were standing outside the school. "Tokyo" you answered. "No, I mean where do you live now? I can send you to your house" he didn't seem to understand. "Tokyo" he froze for a moment. "You mean, you still live in Tokyo!?" I nodded. "You live there but you go to school here?" I nodded. "Actually I really wanted to stay here but I have things I need to do"

"So where should I send you?"

"At the train station" we walked until we reached the station. "Your train has arrived" as my train stopped, Yuuji called me before I go inside. I looked at him. "Can you.. Um.. Be one of my bestfriend?" He said, blushing with embarrassment. I smiled and nodded. He also smiled. "You can call me Y/n"

"Y/n.. You can call me.. Yuuji" he said with embarrassment. "Okay, Yuuji-kun" he blushed shyly, like a tomato. Cute. I waved my hand at him and got on the train before the door closed.

I had arrived at my dorm and now I was at the door of my room, looking for the door key in my bag. After finding the key, I unlocked the door and opened it. I wonder what Megumi-kun is doing now. "Y/n?" I heard a familiar voice before I entered the room. I turned to my right, Megumi standing next to me as a room door in front of him open. My eyes are wide open. "Megumi-kun?"

"What are you doing here?" We said at the same time. "You know each other?" I turned to my left as I heard Gojo-sensei's voice. "Sensei.." He approached me as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "How was your first day at school?" So annoying. I swapped away his arm. "Megumi, you seem to know her. She's Yuuta's sister"

"Yuuta?" He said as he was scratching his head. "Oh, I forgot to tell you about Yuuta. You never met him but you met Y/n already" he said as he smirked. Megumi rolled her eyes. "Shut up" I'm still surprised that Megumi is here. "I'm here" we looked at the wall, my brother stood from the wall while raising his hand. He approached us. "I'm Okkotsu Yuuta, brother to Y/n. So you are Fushiguro Megumi who is always with her" he said with a smile. I blushed as I pinched his arm. "Ow" I gave him a glare.

"Y/n, come with me" said Gojo-sensei. "Huh? Why?"

"It's about your cursed energy"

We were both in a room. "You need to practice with me from now on. You will practice about cursed energy"

(I'm gonna skip this because my brain's sleeping)

"About your katana, you don't know about it but Yuuta knows" I thought it was over. I sighed. "Your brother can tell that in your katana there is a living demon" I was stunned. "Demon?" He nodded. "Rika can see the demon and she can also see the demon moving in your body"

"Rika-chan?"

"Your body absorbs the demon. When did you use the katana?" He asked, I looked down. "When.. I almost killed someone" I bit my lip. "Curse?"

"She's human"

"But the katana only targets the curse"

"It's also targeting me" he hummed. "I'll find that later"

My brother and I sat on the roof. Think of something. "Don't overdo it" I looked at him with a confused face. "Your cursed technique, don't overdo it if you're fighting with the cursed spirit" I brought my knees close to my chest. "I'll die, right" he nodded.

"Y/n please don't overdo your technique. No one will be around me other than Rika-chan" he seemed serious. "You keep saying 'overdo'. I know"

"I just don't want you to die" he patted my head. "And you can see me and Yuuta-chan get married if you still alive!!!" Suddenly Rika's voice appeared. "Rika-chan, stop it" he said with a laugh, same with me. "Oni-chan" I called to him as he looked at me. "I wonder where'd you find that katana?" Finally I asked him about it. He hummed. "At that time you were very interested in katana so I tried to buy a katana but an old woman called my name. She gave the katana and she said 'give it to your sister'. I was confused so I gave it to you as a gift" Essay? "Okay.." I simply replied.

"How's your school?"

"Good and I've got many friends"