TWO

[EDITED]

"Y/n" Megumi called you from behind as he had changed his uniform just like you. "What's his name again? I mean your friend" he asked you. "Itadori Yuuji. Why did you ask?" You're confused why he's interested in Yuuji.

"I found that Sukuna's finger is with him. He's in danger" he explained. You're disbelief after hearing that. He put both his hands on your shoulders to calm you down. "We need to take the object away from him before anything happens to him"

You two ran to find Yuuji where he was until the nighttime. Suddenly your phone rang. You look at your phone to find Yuuji calls you. You pick it up right away. "Y/n..." You heard his voice was pale. "Where are you" you caught Megumi's attention by your voice as he approaches you. "Hospit-" you hang up the phone as you and Megumi rush to the hospital.

"You are Itadori Yuuji, right?" Megumi said as you two saw Yuuji. "We are apprentice exorcist from Jujutsu Tech. We must talk, right away. We don't have much time" Yuuji looked at you two after Megumi spoke up and approached you. "Ok, What do you want from me?" Yuuji asked, you and Megumi looked at each other. "Sorry, we will be brief. The relic you possess is extremely dangerous. Hand it over right now" Megumi said.

"The relic?"

"This one" Megumi showed the picture of the cursed object to Yuuji. "Ah yes, I found that. I want to give it to you but my club is very fond of it. How dangerous is it?" Wh- "Every year in Japan, there are more than 10,000 dead and unexplained disappearances. Most are caused by curse" Megumi explained to him and Yuuji asked "Curses?" "Does it matter if you believe us or not? And so. Places were crowds gather like schools or hospitals are filled with emotions. Bitterness, regret, humiliation. These are negative emotions people experience. We place the relic as sort of a talisman... Which you picked up. "

"Isn't that a good thing? How is that dangerous?" Yuuji asked while his hand were up. Like a student. You sighed. "Yuuji-kun, let him finish"

"We can't counter the curses we can only counter them with eviler spells which are more powerful. In other words, we fight evil with more evil. As time goes by the seal on the relic weakens and it attracts evil curses to feed on  them. The one you picked up is classified special. So give to us" Megumi finished explaining him.

"Okay, no problem! You better explain this to my senpai" Yuuji said while throwing the box towards Megumi. Megumi opens the box and what you two see is empty "Empty? I was tracking the wrong thing because of the energy residues from it?!?" You heard Megumi mumbled. "Where are the content?!" Megumi grabbed Yuuji's shoulder. "Like I said, my senpai have it!" Yuuji replied. You gasped. "What do you mean? Sasaki-senpai and Iguchi-senpai have it?! Where are they?!" You asked him as you grabbed his another shoulder.

"Ah yeah, tonight they decided to stay at school, peel off the seal.." Yuuji replied as if he was aware of something. You and Megumi step back. Your legs are shaking. "That sucks, right?" Yuuji scratched his head. It's not just bad, you can say that they're already... " "Dead!" You continued Megumi's words. You saw Yuuji's eyes widen.

"Can anyone remove the seal that easily?" Yuuji asked as the three of you ran, heading to school. "No, not humans that have no cursed energy" you answered the question. "On the right, we're almost there"

"The curse object is really strong, the seal is also really old, it might as well be normal paper" Megumi explained a little to Yuuji. "I still don't know what he's talking about these, curses stories" This guy... "Where is it ?!" "Straight ahead!"

As the three of you arrived at school, you saw the same aura as in your house. "I feel an enormous pressure!" Yuuji said. "You stay here" Megumi told Yuuji to wait as you and he climbed the gate. "I'm coming with you. It's dangerous. It's only been a couple months but... They're my friends!" You sighed as you looked at Yuuji. "Yuuji-kun, stay here. We will save them!" You said as you and Megumi into the school.

"They are all over the halls! I can sense the evil auras everywhere!" Megumi said. You two are shaking up the stairs. He opens the door and you see a curse appear. "Get out of my sight! Divine Dogs!!" He released his Shikigami. You released your katana, run to the curse with them and attack the curse. You cut their body with your katana in one time. It's because your katana is very sharp and thin.

After you two get past the curse, you see another curse. Sasaki-senpai and Iguchi-senpai are on it. "Shit! They'll get swallowed up with the relic!! We're too late!!" Late? They're already.....? Before you thought, you see Yuuji from outside the window. He broke the window "Yuuji-kun/Itadori!!" He smashed that curse. "Take this!!" After you saw him smash the curse he grabbed Sasaki and Iguchi. "This death... Is not acceptable!!" he said. Before the curse attacks, you throw your katana at the curse. Their body was cut off and you grabbed your katana after it came back at you. (Like a boomerang. You know what I mean) Megumi's Shikigami eat the curse.

"I told you to wait for us, but good job" Megumi said.

"What's that thing eating the curse, those dog?" Yuuji pointed at Megumi's Shikigami. "They are my familiar, my shikigami. Can you see them? Normally you don't have the power to see them. Except you are facing death or in special places like this" Yuuji-kun really can see them. "Not true. I've never seen a ghost" Megumi gasped. "Aren't you afraid?"

"Well yeah, but... Did you know? People actually die"

"Huh?"

"So I figured that the people I know.. Should die properly. I don't really get it either!" Yuuji said as he stood up. Sukuna's finger came out of Sasaki's pocket. Yuuji immediately picked it up before falling. "This is..."

"Yes, the Special-Grade cursed object 'Ryomen Sukuna'.. Part of it. It's a miracle that they haven't eaten it" Megumi explained to him. "What if I eat it? Does it taste good?" This idiot..... Before they could finish their conversation, you could feel your katana moving and your katana moving and pointing upwards. They look at you and your katana. "Y-y/n, what's wrong?" Yuuji stuttered out.

"The cursed spirit!" you said.

Your katana can sense the curse's aura if you release out your katana✧